Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm This is an EA using StepMa of rsi adaptive ema with a low modeling quality it back test pretty good, using default settings except take profit 100 and stop loss 100. Ea has break even option along with trailing stop,time filters, spread filter, etc.
It is possible to get the indicator StepMa of rsi adaptative ema 2.9.MQ4 ??? I want to add it to a robot and I need the mq4, with the ex4 I cannot. Thks

juanlu999 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm

I'm trying to do it in Fxdreema and if I put the ex4 I don't get any parameters, I can't backtest or optimize. Excuse my English.
I understand. Your English is better then most Americans. You still should not come to a forum and ignore/violate it's rules. The ex4 owners only share mq4 voluntarily and if you can't find it please don't ask for it. The indi creator shares both or just the ex4.

This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Kiwi, Jimmy, josi, moey_dw, alexm, Deez, najv, pipsquirrel, MayaxatL, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Steam1

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
OWWW NEW INDICATOR TIME :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
Incredible work brother, thank you so much for our new indicator :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

What do you make of the comparison?
almost the same signal - StepStoch of ATR of EMA slightly earlier (but less smooth).
Attachments

Hi mrtools,
i'm getting this error "you are trying to use a renamed indicator" "contact forex-station"....... i deleted, reuploaded & restarted MT4....but still getting same error... kindly help