Re: Best Indicators that you ever used!

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 am

My broker doesn't have SGD and HKD so I could't modify the indicator to test.
I couldn't find any MT4 demo that has SGD and HKD.

I live in the USA and some brokers don't accept US residents.
They always ask for ID and phone numbers.
Thanks Banzai!

I'm with ICMarkets and they have SGD and HKD in their demo.

I cannot program mq4, but I can adjust it. I have a programming background with SQL, Visual Basic, html and Wordpress CSS, so a lot is very familiar. If you can say to me what to add, maybe I could adjust the mq4?
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Banzai

cinare wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 pm Thanks Banzai!

I'm with ICMarkets and they have SGD and HKD in their demo.

I cannot program mq4, but I can adjust it. I have a programming background with SQL, Visual Basic, html and Wordpress CSS, so a lot is very familiar. If you can say to me what to add, maybe I could adjust the mq4?
I just remembered TRO = (THE RUMPLED ONE) is at
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473388

But he was banned.

Have to find him in another forum. Hang on.
His code is not easy to read.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
cinare

cinare wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 pm Hey Banzai,

I am using your currency strength indicator. And I'm loving it! :In Love: Thank you again!

However, There are two currencies that do not work. It's SGD and HKD. See screenshot. F.e. for EURHDK, it just mentions the value of EUR.
Do you know if there is anything I can change in or add to the code or something, so that they are included?

I hope you can help. Regards, Cindy
Found it. It's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295414923#p1295414923

from nathanvbasko of the v2v dynamic system
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
cinare, crodzilla

cinare wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Hey Banzai,

I am using your currency strength indicator. And I'm loving it! :In Love: Thank you again!

However, There are two currencies that do not work. It's SGD and HKD. See screenshot. F.e. for EURHDK, it just mentions the value of EUR.
Do you know if there is anything I can change in or add to the code or something, so that they are included?

I hope you can help. Regards, Cindy
Hi Cindy

This indi works for only eight major currencies which are ranked 1 to 8.

Regards, Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
cinare
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Banzai wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 am

I just remembered TRO = (THE RUMPLED ONE) is at
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473388

But he was banned.

Have to find him in another forum. Hang on.
His code is not easy to read.
Thanks! You are right. I it's not easy to read. I cannot figure out most of the indi Tro HL5. But it's a nice read in the thread. And he has a youtube channel I can watch.

I have tried so many wonderful indi's on this forum. But I need to decide and stick to one or a couple and setup my rules for trading I'm in the classic newbee trap of trying out a ton of indi's. I am a bit further than a month ago however. I found the one I want to trade (Dax30) and I found out, I like the shorter timefrimes and short trades. I like Xard's system, but I don't know if that is the best for M1 and M5.

May I ask if you use some of TRO's indi's?

cinare wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:35 pm

Thanks! You are right. I it's not easy to read. I cannot figure out most of the indi Tro HL5. But it's a nice read in the thread. And he has a youtube channel I can watch.

I have tried so many wonderful indi's on this forum. But I need to decide and stick to one or a couple and setup my rules for trading I'm in the classic newbee trap of trying out a ton of indi's. I am a bit further than a month ago however. I found the one I want to trade (Dax30) and I found out, I like the shorter timefrimes and short trades. I like Xard's system, but I don't know if that is the best for M1 and M5.

May I ask if you use some of TRO's indi's?
Hi cinare!

I have some TRO's indi's , but i don't use them now.

I use almost of mrtools and mraden of this great forum now. ;)

Best regards.

Mrs. Watanabe
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
cinare
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)