NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

donut4popo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:44 am
juanlu999 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm

I'm trying to do it in Fxdreema and if I put the ex4 I don't get any parameters, I can't backtest or optimize. Excuse my English.
I understand. Your English is better then most Americans. You still should not come to a forum and ignore/violate it's rules. The ex4 owners only share mq4 voluntarily and if you can't find it please don't ask for it. The indi creator shares both or just the ex4.
New step nema indicator posted here viewtopic.php?p=1295414882#p1295414882
GBPUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm
This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
OWWW NEW INDICATOR TIME :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:

mrtools wrote:
This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
Incredible work brother, thank you so much for our new indicator :clap:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mrtools wrote:
great job you are doing .....please can we have Mt5 version

mrtools wrote:
What do you make of the comparison?
almost the same signal - StepStoch of ATR of EMA slightly earlier (but less smooth).
WS30M15.png

mrtools wrote:
Hi mrtools,
i'm getting this error "you are trying to use a renamed indicator" "contact forex-station"....... i deleted, reuploaded & restarted MT4....but still getting same error... kindly help

mahnooj wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:19 am
mrtools wrote:
Hi mrtools,
i'm getting this error "you are trying to use a renamed indicator" "contact forex-station"....... i deleted, reuploaded & restarted MT4....but still getting same error... kindly help
You need to make sure the indicator name stays the same as downloaded.

mahnooj wrote:
mrtools wrote:
Hi mrtools,
If you are using firefox, try another browser
When I downloaded the file by firefox, firefox changed the original name

ruden wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
mahnooj wrote:

Hi mrtools,
If you are using firefox, try another browser
When I downloaded the file by firefox, firefox changed the original name
really......... why firefox browser does that on sites??? That is annoying!!!

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 1641 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. T-Step LSMA Development Thread -JOIN US !

18 Replies 2839 Views

by ionone, Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 pm in MT4 Indicators

18 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”