Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

demo789 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:07 pm hello
if (Mrtools, malden or any one please) can customize this flexi bar swing indicator

Currently when we keep arrow on current candle 'ON' it means its shows arrow on trigger candle

arrow appears when it crosses signal candle 'high'

if we can change that to arrow appear when price crosses Signal candle Open price instead of high of signal candle

Second once arrow appears it should not repaint (though price goes against prediction)

and last please add alert

it would be great if you can add it like option to select manually (Open price cross instead high) so we can test it with open price cross or close price cross etc

thanks in advance
Far as I'm aware there is no way to make that indicator not repaint.

Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.
!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

Hi Mr Tools, apologies about the double post. I omitted to ask if you could please include an Alert after the Histo Bar closes on a different colour. Thank you.
Try this indicator looks like it's the same, except it's mtf with alerts.

Thank you Mr Tools, I'll try it out.

Hi Mr Tools.
Thank you for the SSL Indicator, Unfortunately it does not satisfy the purpose for which I am needing.
Please would you find the time to be able to include the option for selecting specific timeframes and Alert notification for when the indicator Histo Bars changes to a different colour on the !XPS Filter indicator.
I would appreciate your time and effort on this request.

Many thanks.

cvdm7756 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:59 am Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.
!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

Hi Mr Tools, apologies about the double post. I omitted to ask if you could please include an Alert after the Histo Bar closes on a different colour. Thank you.
Try this indicator looks like it's the same, except it's mtf with alerts.

Thank you Mr Tools, I'll try it out.

Hi Mr Tools.
Thank you for the SSL Indicator, Unfortunately it does not satisfy the purpose for which I am needing.
Please would you find the time to be able to include the option for selecting specific timeframes and Alert notification for when the indicator Histo Bars changes to a different colour on the !XPS Filter indicator.
I would appreciate your time and effort on this request.

Many thanks.

!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4
The version I posted is the same thing, the XPS Filter already has mtf and alerts as well, so really not sure what you are needing!

Hi mrtools

"Currency slope strength.mq4" which was fine tuned by you is very useful to detect the occurrence of a trend.

But up-trend and down-trend are same colored.

Is it possible to color-coded into two color ?

1st separate window of attached picture is "Currency slope strength"
2nd separate window is two colored "Currency slope strength" which is my image.

thanks in advance
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
RomanUkraine
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Thanks for Kindness, Support, Shares.

Dear mrtools / pacois / senior coders
Respected Sir,

Please do these modification to : camarilladt_w_toggle Indicator.
Please do the needful when you get some time.
Please at least do the first two modifications : 1) & 2)

1) The Level Lines should plot for current day only. * ( start from current day open )
Currently it starts from beginning of chart and plots on all days.
2) Disable Comments permanently. ( or option to disable comments )
This comments are obstacles as they cover the chart.
3) Provide History No. of Days option.

Thanks.