Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Firstly, I think Rob and other like minded traders mean well when they post their screen shots and provide respective" hindsight" trade opportunities graphically..Trading is very subjective and most learning is unfortunately done in hind sight as can be observed on most social trading platforms..The term 'professional trader' is evidenced repeatedly thrown about on numerous occasions as is the same regarding extensive trading experience. In reality, professional or elite traders are but a few and for the most part were previously paid institutional traders at large institutions such as hedge funds; big banks etc and their trading was not only confined to forex trading which is mostly only traded by retail traders ...Trading experience on the other hand is a subjective matter since some traders have had 10+ years but little or no profit to show over the years; in reality there is hardly any correlation between years of experience and profitability, hence why we have more emerging trading social platforms were folks actually try learn more to improve on their trading...The most important part of trading is good money management and a disciplined approach; this strongly correlates to profitability and of cause this is accompanied by a sound consistent trading strategy...I won't talk about my years of experience since I consider myself a constant "learning in progress"...For those that do not miss the opportunity to put down others by never failing to try and sound much wiser or "professional" I dare you to share your trading results ( if professional you should have a portfolio) on the platform for all to see ( trust me all you'll get are more hind sight should have placed trades screen-shots accompanied by wiseguy remarks ;) )..More importantly, my suggestion to folks that really want to help those that need clarity on trading to rather share their respective pre-analysis screen shots prior to placing a trade and therefore show their respective entries as the trade unfolds with clear set targets (sl for money management and tp levels)..This is by far more helpful than hind sight -should have traded post analysis of which, for the most part, folks will often post the trades that worked out whilst conveniently overlooking the losers... A 60% plus win rate ratio in forex is still very good provided there is sound money management. On average it is quoted that "professional" traders average a 70% win rate for most of the time which makes one wonder why some retail traders seem to believe they have a 90% plus win rate...whose fooling who :sweat:

PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

There are no "Professional Traders" on public forums!

To those on here who profess to be "professional" or "professional trader" please show us a copy of your

Series 3, Series 7 and Series 63 License as required by SEC and FINRA.

For the record, I NEVER described myself as an advanced trader or otherwise, I am merely an ordinary guy TRADING FOR A LIVING - nothing more, nothing less.

QUOTE:
Most every professional trader in finance will have a Series 7 and Series 63 Brokers License.

To get these, you’ll have to take and pass an exam (yup, you’ll have to pay for the pleasure of taking it). Once you’ve obtained these licenses, you can begin to make trades for clients. There are also a dozen more types of licenses you may be required to get, depending on what kind of professional Wall Street trader you become.

disclaimer: some of these tests are very tough to pass and require ample study time!
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
Banzai
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:30 am PROFESSIONAL TRADERS

There are no "Professional Traders" on public forums!

To those on here who profess to be "professional" or "professional trader" please show us a copy of your

Series 3, Series 7 and Series 63 License as required by SEC and FINRA.

For the record, I NEVER described myself as an advanced trader or otherwise, I am merely an ordinary guy TRADING FOR A LIVING - nothing more, nothing less.

QUOTE:
Most every professional trader in finance will have a Series 7 and Series 63 Brokers License.

To get these, you’ll have to take and pass an exam (yup, you’ll have to pay for the pleasure of taking it). Once you’ve obtained these licenses, you can begin to make trades for clients. There are also a dozen more types of licenses you may be required to get, depending on what kind of professional Wall Street trader you become.

disclaimer: some of these tests are very tough to pass and require ample study time!
Thats for people who work for others, i work for my self and dont need any licence.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
Banzai

TraderX wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 am

Do I sound eager to teach you or something? If so, I apologize I came across that way 😔

🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
No worries. I knew that you'd argue your way out of this when I typed my first comment. I'm positive you got nothing to show. Others here do. Whether it's right or wrong, a good idea or a bad one, it does not matter. At least they honestly try. So, let's leave it at this point. No need to spinn it futher.

RplusT wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:30 am

No worries. I knew that you'd argue your way out of this when I typed my first comment. I'm positive you got nothing to show. Others here do. Whether it's right or wrong, a good idea or a bad one, it does not matter. At least they honestly try. So, let's leave it at this point. No need to spinn it futher.
That's what I was already saying: I have nothing to show. Glad you finally got there. Besides, trader who acts like he has his stuff together, why would you need more information?

Yea, you knew I'd "argue my way out", but still wasted your time asking. Are you that desperate? 🤔

Yes, we can agree to leave it at this point.