Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.

Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.
!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

Hi Mr Tools, apologies about the double post. I omitted to ask if you could please include an Alert after the Histo Bar closes on a different colour. Thank you.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Sorry very swamped and forgot will see what I can do tomorrow.
Dear mrtools
It must be me who should say I'm sorry. In fact, usually, when I get older, I lose some of my patience. In fact, I spent most of my patience during my life :wtf: . It was suppose from me to consider how you are so busy and have a lot of jobs that help others, please take your time and when you find time, do it for me.
thanks

talaate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:02 am
Dear mrtools
It must be me who should say I'm sorry. In fact, usually, when I get older, I lose some of my patience. In fact, I spent most of my patience during my life :wtf: . It was suppose from me to consider how you are so busy and have a lot of jobs that help others, please take your time and when you find time, do it for me.
thanks
Hi Talaate, is this what you are looking for?
Attachments

Deez wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:09 am

Hi Talaate, is this what you are looking for?
if the up arrows are drawn when Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA
and
the dn arrows are drawn when Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA
I shall say YES

In the given figure I put the large black arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA), however the small blue arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator made by mladen/mrtools when only fast MA cross slow MA
and ofcoure vice versa _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
PS
Now I add the other figure for the second condition:
In the below figure I put the large RED arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA), however the small RED arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator when only fast MA crosses slow MA for down condition
All this are collecting more than 190 points in two successful days before the market closed
I have to say there are others indicators in the figures and also it is not so easy for new traders, they must learn more how to convert the lose position to profit and it is another story