Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

This is what I will be posting at the end of the month. Just testing and correcting any flaws till then.
Xard
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
josi, fadhayemustafa, Remuli, stond, Castle73, traderokey, Harsharaj, pfxi, SWicak, kowal81, Narkarn, Skyold, oskar656, ImpLaNT, edg3end, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:06 pm but is it possible that after 20 years of trading I can't find a trade? sorry for the outburst,
if I look after everything has happened it seems easy, but by the time I enter or am late then it bounces, or too early, but it is never possible I am going crazy
Something is very wrong if you had not had success after 20 years.

Is your trading based only on indicators?

And your screen is a mess. You need to simplify.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:59 pm

According to my way.
Braciola........Cladi39 clearly has been showing you the way with many charts. You are NOT going to trade the Semafor dots and arrows. Forget it. They are NO SIGNALS. They just indicate highs and lows, moving with the price. You need to wait till the tide turns, meaning, the TMA line turns up (blue) or down (red) and the candles cross it in the same direction, moving up or down from a level of demand or supply. All this should happen on the higher TFs too.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
Cladi39, xard777, oskar656, pfxi, stond

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:14 pm but my doubt the buy entry should be made at the first point marked with the white arrow, as soon as the candles turn blue, or after open, second white arrow, or third white arrow?

My advice for people who are too attached to coloured candles and dots would be........Use a mono coloured chart and focus on direction, not the colour of single candles. Xard's Goldbands are a nice tool for that as there is usually a squeeze of the bands when price action moves to the upside or downside. I'd also "zoom out" the chart to see more of the overall picture. The 1m chart I show below is just for demonstration purpose. Always follow higher TFs. Xard's other indicator (!!!-Mt4X-XARDg-ARRZZ) plots some good levels of S/D.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 6):
Cladi39, pfxi, DTRCT, xard777, stond, braciola719