Re: Gann Indicators

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 am Gann Grid
What an indicator. I've never seen this one before :Shocked:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IdeaRe: Gann Indicators

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 am Gann Grid
gotta say it is quite remarkable indi.............. banzai u gots a some super collection of rarities.............. u ever seen a version with elliot wave?? now that would be something :problem: :problem: :problem:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Banzai
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 am There are so many variations and styles of Gann indicators,so this thread is being opened to post all kind Gann indicators here at one place for ease of users
PS : One have to keep in mind when was some indicator invented,Gann high low activator was invented long time ago in a time when daily charts were used for trading.A lot of people are using it on other time frames,but probably the starting point for Gann indicators should be daily charts and then evolve and test on some other TFs
thanks to our experts for their eagle eye on things :)
Dear mntiwana Mrtool

could you please kindly update this gann? timeline, circle, spheres to the latest mt4 build? I did ask for the update from Xard's forum, but I think my post might have been lost in the posts.

Thank you a million!!!
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post (total 3):
Banzai, k_khan_bt, pipsquirrel

markw118 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:29 am Gann Grid on chart indicator

P.S
Working even better with HA
Would it be possible to have the option to modify the arrows and their color etc. please? The indicator doesn't have the ability to modify else would have done it myself.

Thanks in advance!

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 am This is the last version of Averages series up till now
Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4
This of Gann Averages high low Activator version extended with (37) updated set of Averages - and an addition of filters (3 state - to price,to average ,to all)
in first picture example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation
almost filter doing very good job,thanks to our kind experts :)
request : Extremely feeling lack of newest 33 prices as up till now all versions using usual basic prices
dear mntiwana;

Could you share with us if you have a voice alert and colored bar version of this indicator?
(please forgive me becouse of my bad english. I am using google translate)

"Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4 "
Trade = Patience + Money Management

Life = Happiness + Health