Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:41 am

I don't see any trades! All I see are arrows which could be armchair quarterback trading in hindsight. Where are the trades dragged and posted from your MT4 account?

Then you are blind, the arrow is only to mark the point of my entry, you must look at the whole context and you will realize that it is not a random entry. I upload a lot of pictures with explanations why i take the trade, didnt see them? beacouse you will lear a lot .I do not care if you believe me or not, the only thing that interests me is helping new people to visualize good entries
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
fadhayemustafa, Skyold, Pikachu, StuartWong

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:53 am

Then you are blind, the arrow is only to mark the point of my entry, you must look at the whole context and you will realize that it is not a random entry. I upload a lot of pictures with explanations why i take the trade, didnt see them? beacouse you will lear a lot .I do not care if you believe me or not, the only thing that interests me is helping new people to visualize good entries
Smoke and mirrors then eh?

If you really had taken these trades then you would have no hesitation in showing them on your charts dragged from your MT4 account - now THAT would really help new traders SEEING trades as they happen - not after the fact. Even my 7 years old grandson can put those arrows on. Put up or shut up!
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 2):
wrenkle, errol
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:05 am
Smoke and mirrors then eh?

If you really had taken these trades then you would have no hesitation in showing them on your charts dragged from your MT4 account - now THAT would really help new traders SEEING trades as they happen - not after the fact. Even my 7 years old grandson can put those arrows on. Put up or shut up!
Eassy you look frustrated, Im not a kid,if you dont see any help in my post just move on. Xard and a lot of people thanks me a lot of post. after all my information is free take it or live it.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
fadhayemustafa

Banzai wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:23 am That's me.
The only indicators that I can understand are
Inside Bar
and Golden Band.
That's it.
So many here who could learn from you, Banzai.
It's so much more interesting to read from someone who mastered the art of understatement (while all the time producing fantastic AND precise AND explained variants of indies) than tolerate all those self-congratulatory comments ("3 pennies worth of"; my 10 lots in Nasdaq; my 108 best screenshots of hindsight trades today...)
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
errol, Banzai

The last update that I posted uses the Goldband as the Trendline, I am currently testing the TMA as an alternative Trendline to use along with the Stochastic in the sub window.
I will post this update at the end of the month.
Anyone running Linux Mint 19.3 can now upgrade to version 20... sweet.
all the best
Xard
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
josi, pfxi, fadhayemustafa, charli, Narkarn, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world