Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:17 am Here is a snapshot showing HMA lines on the bottom chart matching the HMA Trend in the lower sub-window.
Enclosed HMA lines for your perusal.

!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-HMA-1.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-HMA-2.mq4

Xard777
Here are the on/off button versions.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 8):
Narkarn, Castle73, aviator4200, xard777, SWicak, josi, fadhayemustafa, DVanAssen

Banzai wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:15 am
Here are the on/off button versions.
This is for me - I love it.
Xard's slow MA (called Goldbands - without the bands - by some, I think) is no HMA but comes very close to a SMA12, close, double smoothed (at least that's what I found out through trial and error).
BUT the HMA35 (maybe a bit smoothed) is close enough and can certainly be used to the same effect.
If you use the GoldbandsMA for directional bias you may also want to experiment with
HMA5 and HMA20 to give you entry (and exit?) signals.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Banzai, cvdm7756

Grace2win wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:52 am Million thanks Xard for all you kindness,
Pls can you make your goldband indicator - ( #4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.mq4) MTF
. This will be very helpful. Thank in advance
#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.mq4

I give you the on/off button
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 14):
josi, pfxi, fadhayemustafa, bigdee, sam888, Dandanakka, Grace2win, xard777, Skyold, SWicak, oskar656, BOLBAM, stond, Thangarasu

xard777 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 pm I already have a 1min scalper setup. Here's How to:-
In Scalper Mode you simply set the BUY/SELL scripts to 30 Pips TP/SL trading the DOW (lesser amount on Forex) and set the Trend line on the 5min and 1min TFs to show 15min Trend
Xard777
"to show 15min trend"
What exactly does that mean?
Some MAs won't do this but just for argument's sake: let's say you use period 1 in order to emulate price action as it happens on the chart.
If so that means to have M15 price action on M1 you'd use period 15, on M5 you'd use period 3.
Then there is the matter of average method (SMA, EMA, HMA, you name it...)
Then there is the matter of which price to use (open, close etc).
You see - if it's not someone giving his "3 pennies worth" of whatever then it's imprecision that prohibits real learning and insight.
You are - no doubt whatsoever - a wiziard in reinventing yourself and your setup in the most ingenious way.
BUT your fans don't deserve that sort of sloppiness - why? Because they want to learn from you.
(DOW: There's no way that there were 20 trades off the MA today on M5.)

wrenkle wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:27 am

One day? lol I backtested January 02 until Today, you could do it yourself. Ive used XARD systems since the old days, so yeah Im joking.
Anyways, good luck I'll keep doing my thing with Xard Setups!
It's inappropriate to "joke" about "loss after loss after loss almost non stop." It helps no one in the thread. 🤦🏻‍♂️
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
wrenkle