Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Senior Rob wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:53 am
Hi Cladi, you are so right although I believe it is 95% psychology and 5% system. Just to reinforce it, if there was such a thing as a Holy Grail trading system (which there will never be), it is never the system and always about the one who makes the entries and exits (the trader). Until the trader masters discipline, patience and learns to control his greed and fear emotions then his system/method and everything else is worthless. This is experience which is gained by studying and trading live money on thousands of pairs on thousands of charts.

I strongly disagree with demo trading. Demo trading is no better than playing monopoly - it is only "pretend" money and does not engage the psychological emotions associated with greed and fear. Traders need to trade on real, live accounts with the smallest lot size their broker provides. This will engage their fear and greed emotions when they realise it is their hard earned money they are actually trading. The loss of real, hard earned money is a big "wake up" call that demo trading does not provide.

This 100%. As a scalper, I can succeed magnificently well on a 55% win rate... and on the 1 min (for me) you can do this especially with the Dow (thanks Xard!). I'm currently at a 60% win rate... to some, not that great but as a scalper, I'm positive and making profit every week. The game changer? Xard's system which I adjusted to my own personality and way of doing things.... and the thing that made the biggest difference? Not the system because once you've got something that WINS more than it losses, it then becomes all about DISCIPLINE and control of your emotions believe it or not... I didn't want to believe it at first when I got started... but after losing $10k USD, it hit home. I had to learn the hard way. Patience, discipline and control of emotions. I'm sure there's more internal control that I'm missing but as you say, it's not just about the system but all the pysche stuff that newbies don't wan't to confront.

Lose enough money and hopefully you'll realize the truth.

And definitely agree with you on the demo trading. I traded demo for about a week then immediately moved to real money... where I lost $10k USD over 6 months. Xard's system helped changed that... but it just wasn't Xard's stuff... it was internal growth and changes that most of us need to go through in order to succeed in this business.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 4):
Skyold, traderokey, Castle73, Banzai

[quote=jcorp01 post_id=1295414570 time=1594436561 user_id=4936459]

This 100%. As a scalper, I can succeed magnificently well on a 55% win rate... and on the 1 min (for me) you can do this especially with the Dow (thanks Xard!). I'm currently at a 60% win rate... to some, not that great but as a scalper, I'm positive and making profit every week. The game changer? Xard's system which I adjusted to my own personality and way of doing things.... and the thing that made the biggest difference? Not the system because once you've got something that WINS more than it losses, it then becomes all about DISCIPLINE and control of your emotions believe it or not... I didn't want to believe it at first when I got started... but after losing $10k USD, it hit home. I had to learn the hard way. Patience, discipline and control of emotions. I'm sure there's more internal control that I'm missing but as you say, it's not just about the system but all the pysche stuff that newbies don't wan't to confront.

Lose enough money and hopefully you'll realize the truth.

And definitely agree with you on the demo trading. I traded demo for about a week then immediately moved to real money... where I lost $10k USD over 6 months. Xard's system helped changed that... but it just wasn't Xard's stuff... it was internal growth and changes that most of us need to go through in order to succeed in this business.
Million thanks Xard for all you kindness, Pls can you make your goldband indicator - ( #4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B) MTF
. This will be very helpful. Thank in advance
These users thanked the author Grace2win for the post:
Banzai

xard777 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 pm set the Trend line on the 5min and 1min TFs to show 15min Trend then you simply take BUYS on the 1min chart when the price is above the Trend line and SELLS on the 1min chart when the price is below the Trend line.
Xard777
So sorry if this is a dumb question
How do I set Trendline on 15mins to show on 1 Mon tf
Is there an Indy on the zip that you are referring to or simply to draw the trendline manually on the 15 min
Pls expand on the 1minute scalp... I guess I would prefer that

Thanks as always