Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

TraderX wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:41 am

🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 Did you now get squeezed out on the other side or did you hold on?

Better to trade without announcing everything.
Got +200 on the buy side.
Funny thing is, if I checked M30 as Mr. Xard sugested, I wouldn't take that trade (in hindsight everything is obvious, right? haha).
Catched +200 on the asian session too, so not a bad day, I think.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
xard777

rcbarlow wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm So I take it no one has compiled a PDF file of the rules for this system. I assume they change with every new version. For example, I have been watching the GA pair and the Red Circle with down arrow appeared about 7 hours ago. The market never went down very far but the red circle with arrow keeps repainting higher. How do you know when it is ok to take a short trade in this case?
"So I take it no one has compiled a PDF".

Well, I take it YOU haven't bothered to read the thread. You said you "definitely will". If you actually did read it, you wouldn't be asking such basic questions. "When is it ok to take a short trade in this case?" 🤦🏻‍♂️

XARD and others have written posts describing the rules. There's also a summary you can "show" on your MT4 screen.

And no the rules don't change with every new version -- the rules/principles are pretty much the same with each update. You would know all this if you actually read the thread.

Stop being a lazy system hopper and do something for yourself.

RplusT wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:09 pm

"..and are you saying that a new person SHOULDN'T put in chart time..." Nope! But the same statement for you and me is not the same. It's not glaring at the charts 24/7. I don't know the movements of my instruments either. Nobody does. I wish I would. CHART TIME....I mean education! Trading naked (no, I keep my clothes on..lol), purely on S/D levels drawn from weekly and daily charts. This is the business requirement one must refer to if one considers trading a business. Like very other business it is driven by Supply and Demand, period! And that's what I suggest everyone, and beginners in particular. Plus having sufficient funds. More Indicators are just for decoration.
I have the luxury to spend as much time at the computer as I want. But I can't remember that being more than 3-4 hours. Usually it's a lot less with just passing by to have a look "where we are now". And yes, I only day trade because I will never keep an Index open over night.
I also would like to address that trading tons of pairs makes no sense to me. It's actually a horrifying thought. I'd rather trade a high probability trade with 10 standard lots on one intrument instead of 10 instruments with 1 Standard lot. . Again, please, that's just my three Cents. I respect people doing things differently.
RplusT, you say you "respect people doing things differently" but say he's "absolutely incorrect" when he wants to do things his way. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
jcorp01

pfxi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Cladi39, can you share the additional indicator (I think some "Smoothed HA") with its parameters. As a confirmation it looks pretty good.
Admiration for the activity in the topic and the explanations about the system "XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System" and your interpretation.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings and have a nice weekend.
Its Hamma sytem , change period to 21
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 5):
xard777, aviator4200, pfxi, stond, macbeth