Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:26 pm

how do you understand that it can still go down in this case? if you enter a long candle the target to be reached how is it established?

1-red dot to blue dot
2-blue dot to arrow
3-Same times it is arrow to arrow.

Must learn to let the trade run, its psychological theme. 80 % of the trader error it is psychological. Practice a lot on demo that will let you be confident with the system you choise

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 am

1-red dot to blue dot
2-blue dot to arrow
3-Same times it is arrow to arrow.

Must learn to let the trade run, its psychological theme. 80 % of the trader error it is psychological. Practice a lot on demo that will let you be confident with the system you choise
Hi Cladi, you are so right although I believe it is 95% psychology and 5% system. Just to reinforce it, if there was such a thing as a Holy Grail trading system (which there will never be), it is never the system and always about the one who makes the entries and exits (the trader). Until the trader masters discipline, patience and learns to control his greed and fear emotions then his system/method and everything else is worthless. This is experience which is gained by studying and trading live money on thousands of pairs on thousands of charts.

I strongly disagree with demo trading. Demo trading is no better than playing monopoly - it is only "pretend" money and does not engage the psychological emotions associated with greed and fear. Traders need to trade on real, live accounts with the smallest lot size their broker provides. This will engage their fear and greed emotions when they realise it is their hard earned money they are actually trading. The loss of real, hard earned money is a big "wake up" call that demo trading does not provide.
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post (total 3):
stond, macbeth, tokjanggut
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:53 am
Hi Cladi, you are so right although I believe it is 95% psychology and 5% system. Just to reinforce it, if there was such a thing as a Holy Grail trading system (which there will never be), it is never the system and always about the one who makes the entries and exits (the trader). Until the trader masters discipline, patience and learns to control his greed and fear emotions then his system/method and everything else is worthless. This is experience which is gained by studying and trading live money on thousands of pairs on thousands of charts.

I strongly disagree with demo trading. Demo trading is no better than playing monopoly - it is only "pretend" money and does not engage the psychological emotions associated with greed and fear. Traders need to trade on real, live accounts with the smallest lot size their broker provides. This will engage their fear and greed emotions when they realise it is their hard earned money they are actually trading. The loss of real, hard earned money is a big "wake up" call that demo trading does not provide.
No real money at all if you not confident with your trade style maybe will take 1, 2 or 3 years of practice. Will tell you something about my experience, In 2014 I was looking for earn money on internet, i was 44 years ald that days an the company for i work broke soo i lost my job. First thing i discover was binary options, i was deslumbrate beacouse you can win a lot of money in short time "Big scam" i lost a pair of accounts and my big problem was my fear to lost beacouse my money was limited, soo every time i lost a trade i intent to keep my money back and i lost again and again. Soo how to bypass the fear, a robot that take the trades for you i think. a robor have not fear or sentimments just take trades according to extrict rules. I take 4 years studing a lot of hours a day looking for the holy grail "Where the next candle will go" and i find the way to be profitable but i love trade manualy experimenting all the time with new systems and twisting it to my liking. and of course help people to learn for free, i dont need to sell something beacouse i earn money with my trade, I dont bealive in the people sayng is profitable to sell you a course of master class simply beacouse nobody sell a system that realy work. I love trading and discover new things every day.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
pfxi, RZAMK, macbeth, tokjanggut

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 am Xard i know you do USA30, soo much pips these days.
Cladi39, can you share the additional indicator (I think some "Smoothed HA") with its parameters. As a confirmation it looks pretty good.
Admiration for the activity in the topic and the explanations about the system "XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System" and your interpretation.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings and have a nice weekend.
Attachments