Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

So I take it no one has compiled a PDF file of the rules for this system. I assume they change with every new version. For example, I have been watching the GA pair and the Red Circle with down arrow appeared about 7 hours ago. The market never went down very far but the red circle with arrow keeps repainting higher. How do you know when it is ok to take a short trade in this case?

rcbarlow wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm So I take it no one has compiled a PDF file of the rules for this system. I assume they change with every new version. For example, I have been watching the GA pair and the Red Circle with down arrow appeared about 7 hours ago. The market never went down very far but the red circle with arrow keeps repainting higher. How do you know when it is ok to take a short trade in this case?
Once it crosses the trend line or you get your second dot plus the cross of the trend line and candles change color.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Banzai

Senior Rob wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:08 am Hi Xard, thank you for your ongoing development. Please kindly post open source mq4 code for your METER. Thank you.
Hi XARD, I know you are very busy but please can you squeeze this in when you get time. Thank you.
XARD: Here you go...
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob