Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rcbarlow wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 am
Can someone please point me to the latest template for this system? Thank you.
Hi Randy,

Over many years you have been the classic ""Thread Hopper"" being on, and failed at, all the Trading Systems on Forex Factory and now you come on here - guess what the outcome will be!
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

So I take it no one has compiled a PDF file of the rules for this system. I assume they change with every new version. For example, I have been watching the GA pair and the Red Circle with down arrow appeared about 7 hours ago. The market never went down very far but the red circle with arrow keeps repainting higher. How do you know when it is ok to take a short trade in this case?

rcbarlow wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm
So I take it no one has compiled a PDF file of the rules for this system. I assume they change with every new version. For example, I have been watching the GA pair and the Red Circle with down arrow appeared about 7 hours ago. The market never went down very far but the red circle with arrow keeps repainting higher. How do you know when it is ok to take a short trade in this case?
Once it crosses the trend line or you get your second dot plus the cross of the trend line and candles change color.

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:57 am
63 pips perfect trade. US dollar is in freefall in mayor pairs, money machine if you practice and take this bussiness seriously.
how do you understand that it can still go down in this case? if you enter a long candle the target to be reached how is it established?

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 31098 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 12306 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”