Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:12 am Happy trading the new update is all set for the week
Gotta admit it. I could not drop the RSI for time being i just hid the colors and left the signal. lets see how they fair HMA, stoch MTF and rsi all in one.
Hiding the RSI is a smart idea :thumbup:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777, I use your indicator "#4X 2011 XARD NO TRDE ZONE", but I want to set several time intervals for the day and a problem appears when I put the 2nd, the first one does not appear on the chart. Obviously you will need open source or if you can add inside it say an option with three time intervals. It would also be nice if there is a line (insert and remove) delimiting from above and below each interval.
I like to separate the pre-market at DAX and NYSE. The pre-market one color, the main session in another.

Thank you!