Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Here is the new Template, please let me know if you have any problems with the update.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 4):
macbeth, stumblefrwd, 太虚一毫, thomdel
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

The rules are now more simple to follow, so it's easier for everyone.

Rules for entry:
Moderate entry: when Super Filter histo turns BLUE
Conservative entry: when Super Filter histo turns BLUE and StepMA is BLUE
Rules for exit:
When StepMA turns RED or Super Filter histo turns RED

Other motives to exit the trade:
When price touch a Pivot level (specially a weekly or monthly pivot level)
When RSX shows divergence against your trade
You also should exit the trade before medium and heavy news events

The conservative mode will give you less trades but more profitable.

Marco Sousa
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

All indicators have alerts but the only one I put ON is when the Super Filter histogram changes color, you can also change the settings so you can have push notifications to your phone or email.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
jt9696
Maya Angelou

jt9696 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:41 am Hi Marco
Thanks for your contribution.
The Step Ma indicator is not in the rar folder.

Have a good day ahead.
Thank you so much for let me know, I'll arrive home in about 2 hours and will fix that.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
jt9696
Maya Angelou

Here is the Template 2.0 with the missing Step MA, please let me know if you have any problems with the update.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 6):
wojtek, jt9696, SWicak, macbeth, dmnik, 太虚一毫
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:01 am See the difference between the 2, I think it's cleaner and more precise. See the pictures and compare. EUR/USD 5 mins charts

Hi, Marco

Thank you for sharing your wonderful template. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the indicator for StepMA was not included in your latest setup.

Best regards,
SWicak

My apologies, Marco. Just reloaded the forum and someone had identified the issue. Thank you for reuploading the latest file.

Best regards,
SWicak