NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.


Re: CCI indicators for MT4

#324
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:05 am
Posted a version of this somewhere can't remember where, but anyway this is an updated version using Alma as one of the smoothing ma's and optimized the code somewhat.
hi mrtools
thanks for that indicator, but please fix the size of arrows in the last two lines of the indicator setting, it looks "extern bool" not "extern int"
Thanks

download/file.php?id=3370527

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

#325
talaate wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:56 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:05 am
Posted a version of this somewhere can't remember where, but anyway this is an updated version using Alma as one of the smoothing ma's and optimized the code somewhat.
hi mrtools
thanks for that indicator, but please fix the size of arrows in the last two lines of the indicator setting, it looks "extern bool" not "extern int"
Thanks

download/file.php?id=3370527
QQE cci new (arrows + alerts + divergence).ex4
(90.56 KiB) Downloaded 275 times


Re: CCI indicators for MT4

#326
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:05 am
Posted a version of this somewhere can't remember where, but anyway this is an updated version using Alma as one of the smoothing ma's and optimized the code somewhat.
hi mrtools
thanks for your kindnesses
that version you posted in qqe section

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

#328
kam44 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 pm
Hello,

Would it be possible to add an MA to the CCI Squeeze indicator please?

It won't let me drag and drop an MA into it.

Thank you.
Added a signal moving average and made it a little more user friendly.
CCI squeeze + ma.mq4
(6.62 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
CADJPYM15.png

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

#329
mrtools wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:14 am
kam44 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 pm
Hello,

Would it be possible to add an MA to the CCI Squeeze indicator please?

It won't let me drag and drop an MA into it.

Thank you.
Added a signal moving average and made it a little more user friendly.
Hi mrtools,
Can you add the alert Arrow for cross MA with line Histogram ?
Thanks you

LikeRe: CCI indicators for MT4

#330
mrtools wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:14 am
kam44 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 pm
Hello,

Would it be possible to add an MA to the CCI Squeeze indicator please?

It won't let me drag and drop an MA into it.

Thank you.
Added a signal moving average and made it a little more user friendly.
Thank you Mrtools. :thumbup:


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies 7664 Views

      by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies
      7664 Views
    2. TDI indicators for MT5

      0 Replies 9984 Views

      by Jimmy, Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm in MT5 Indicators

      0 Replies
      9984 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”