Total votes: 18 (25%)
Good (No votes)
OK
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Bad (No votes)
Very bad (No votes)
Total votes: 73

Re: How Do You Like FS Indicators?

ionone wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm Please vote !

Just a quick poll to cheer MrTools, Mntiwana, etc up for this amazing source of goodness !

Personally I absolutely love those indicators !!

Jeff
voted............. it is the only place i trust for indis............ jeff u make nice indis too :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Gautam
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

It is reason I did not vote absolutely amazing is cos one thing carry over from forex-tsd............ lots contents and indicator but not so much guidance or instruction on how or wat is a good use........... i know jimmy/banzai/v2 give instruction but it's all............... best site for season trader or coder but newbies can get so lost here just like forextsd..............
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:35 am It is reason I did not vote absolutely amazing is cos one thing carry over from forex-tsd............ lots contents and indicator but not so much guidance or instruction on how or wat is a good use........... i know jimmy/banzai/v2 give instruction but it's all............... best site for season trader or coder but newbies can get so lost here just like forextsd..............
I agree with this. There is a lot of effort on getiing nrwer and better indicators but we also need a equal effort on the understanding of indicators and how to use it. We need people who can work on it, then we can take things to a new level.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

ionone wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm Please vote !

Just a quick poll to cheer MrTools, Mntiwana, etc up for this amazing source of goodness !

Personally I absolutely love those indicators !!

Jeff
The vast majority of the modern and powerful coding solutions is invented and firstly coded by Mladen,
and he is on the absolutely first place from the persons who are the source of goodness.
People forget very quickly... :(
MrTools is also a great coder, helping many persons here. Others are warmly welcomed as well.
MNTiwana is a great expert as regards indicators, their settings, and various forex systems.
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post (total 3):
ionone, pipsquirrel, Anacon

wojtek wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:30 am The vast majority of the modern and powerful coding solutions is invented and firstly coded by Mladen,
and he is on the absolutely first place from the persons who are the source of goodness.
People forget very quickly... :(
No one has forgotten anything. What the hell does that mean?
Such a strange statement to make and borederline insulting to the other contributors and coders who have taken the time to learn how things are coded properly from Mladen's teachings in order to give out free files to everyone here.

You speak as if you are forced to use files from this site or something? Are you forgetting that TSD use to charge for indicators? Sure it was spearheaded by Mladen, but Mrtools' free coding here is highly regarded and his coding is very close to Mladen's style.

Forgive me if I've taken your comment the wrong way but it seems like a bit of a slap in the face (especially to Mrtools).

Don't forget, everything is free here! Who else on the internet provides this level of coding for zero monthly fees?

And with comments like these, it's little wonder why Mladen stopped "kindly fixing" indicators for free. It just seems like nobody is ever happy.

#choosybeggars #justsaying
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎