Re: Identify This Indicator

chakweshad wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:24 am Hello, identify this indicator please.
mladen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm Whatever it tells, it will repaint even when it tells that it will not
Example :
- above is when it finishes running the tests ("no repaint" mode)
- below is the same thing is attached after tests are finished ("no repaint" mode) too

ie: it repaints regardless of the "no repaint" mode (and it repaints more than what is seen on the example, since run-time changes are going to be even bigger).
Uh, mladen said "Extreme Spike" indicator repaints.
Don't use it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
chakweshad

Anyone know what the line with the arrow indicator is as well as the scissors indicator? I'm assuming that the line with the arrow is a zig-zag indicator, so it repaints, but I'm curious to see if it is and test it out. Also, I'm super curious about the scissors indicator that shows when to get out.

Thanks
Attachments

rain wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 am Anyone know what the line with the arrow indicator is as well as the scissors indicator? I'm assuming that the line with the arrow is a zig-zag indicator, so it repaints, but I'm curious to see if it is and test it out. Also, I'm super curious about the scissors indicator that shows when to get out.

Thanks
Catch it. Its support and ressistances indicator take care repaint.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
rain