Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

hunter_eye wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:41 pm Hi guys, can anyone help to make the vertex indicator non-repaint? even though the indicator sometimes repaint, it still does a good job identifying the reversals. Someone at the Tradingview platform has already updated the codes so it becomes non-repaint ("...written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame").

It would be great if the non-repaint version can be coded into MT4.

Here is a screenshot of the non-repaint version from Tradingview, thanks guys!
if you can ask the author the code I can convert it to MQ4

MagnifyRe: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

hi guys thanks for the input and brainstorming. Even though the Vertex indicator repaints, we can probably combine it with other indicators to form confluence and to confirm entry.
I guess the best we can do is to increase the probability of the winning trade, as nothing works all the time since all indicators are calculated from the price and hence lags by nature and there's no sure way to predict the future.

At the moment i'm using Vertex in the higher time frame like H4 or Daily to spot the potential cycle change.