Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

aviator4200 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am
aaven wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:32 am

Thanks Aviator.

Let's say, one wants to be aggressive and takes buy trades when blue background and blue candles occur, how does one minimize the whipsaws i.e. getting in and getting out when an opposite candle color/grey color occurs? Does the profit accumulated suffice?i mean though you are trading from one arrow to other arrow- the exit on the 2nd arrow would not be at its maximum movement, do you exit when the 2nd arrow appears or do you trail?
Aaven,

I would like to repeat what "XARD" always says-"Trading is not rocket science". You have to find a comfortable way or style of your own to be profitable on a daily basis. No one can teach or find that for you. You have to develop your own style and be confident about it.

Now coming to your question on "how does one minimize the whipsaws" - That's where money management comes in place. If you are confident in trading from arrow to arrow you got to have proper money management so that in case there is a drawdown you will not blow your account. If you don't have a good money management then I would advise you to just trade in a conservative way and wait for the second arrow to complete it's formation and then trigger your trade. You will still make enough money daily by choosing this route if you trade Indices. Hope that helps!
Thank you Aviator- I Appreciate the advice.

aaven wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 am
aviator4200 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am

Aaven,

I would like to repeat what "XARD" always says-"Trading is not rocket science". You have to find a comfortable way or style of your own to be profitable on a daily basis. No one can teach or find that for you. You have to develop your own style and be confident about it.

Now coming to your question on "how does one minimize the whipsaws" - That's where money management comes in place. If you are confident in trading from arrow to arrow you got to have proper money management so that in case there is a drawdown you will not blow your account. If you don't have a good money management then I would advise you to just trade in a conservative way and wait for the second arrow to complete it's formation and then trigger your trade. You will still make enough money daily by choosing this route if you trade Indices. Hope that helps!
Aaven,

Take a look at this indicator posted by mrtools: viewtopic.php?p=1295413625#p1295413625

I believe this will help us to stay in the trend longer than usual. I just stumbled upon this post so thought of sharing with you.

Thanks!

RplusT wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 pm
ablaze wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:26 am
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

@Xard777

I noticed something peculiar about the most recent update of your system.
Some people are experiencing problems with the ARRZZ indicator when changing timeframes.

128 if(Period()==PERIOD_M30){MainRZZ=60*8;}
129 if(Period()==PERIOD_H1) {MainRZZ=60*4;}
130 if(Period()>=PERIOD_H4) {SRZZ=15;}

@anyone experiencing issues with the ARRZZ indicator: could you try this?

-Open a new default empty chart (NOT Xard Universe)
-make sure that the chosen timeframe is NOT M30
-now load Xard777's most recent template (XARD UNIVERSE.tpl)
-then switch around all timeframes EXCEPT for M30
-report back in this thread if you experience any freezes or if everything is working fine

Also, perhaps only people with IC Markets MT4 editions are having this problem?
I have got ICMarkets running.....don't see any problem. One reason such problem may occur is using a new account and not having uploaded the hisrtory for all TFs for any pair you are using. i.e. Tools/History Center/ choose pair/ double click on each TF to uplodad history......it will turn from grey to green.....
Thank you for trying to help, RplusT! : ) But that's not the problem. I know about the importance of having history data. I've repeatedly downloaded all TF histories of every instrument I've tried ARRZZ with. My MT4 still freezes when switching to the M30 TF when using the ARRZZ indicator.

Anyway, I now also think that it's not a big deal. I'll try older ARRZZ versions when I find time. And Xard himself said that the indicator isn't even needed to trade profitably with this system. It's just added confirmation.

aviator4200 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:37 am
aaven wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 am

Aaven,

Take a look at this indicator posted by mrtools: viewtopic.php?p=1295413625#p1295413625

I believe this will help us to stay in the trend longer than usual. I just stumbled upon this post so thought of sharing with you.

Thanks!
Thank you Aviator-I will check it out. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. :thumbup:

aviator4200 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:12 am
XARD,

I just wanted to thank you for your last setup update. The last 10 days have been a complete game-changer in my trading career. Just followed your simple instructions of trading arrow to arrow and sometimes entered after the second small semafor formation and trading it to end of the cycle channel.

Thank you again for creating this setup. It's a life-changing system.
Hi, good to hear from you. Sir, can you please help me when to enter the trade since when i trade buy on up arrow it moves backwards and like wise when i sell trade it moves upwards and as instructed i even tried to trade on second small red dot for trade even results are the same. Kindly guide me on this so as to make the trade on right path. please send the screen shots on when to buy and sell with instructions.
with regards,

RZAMK wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:51 pm
DVanAssen wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:32 pm

Well dot to dot on 30M paid off $260 this morning with Frankfurt open. Larger time frames and u dont see the whipsaw so u don't go FOMO. TX
Lotage?
0.01 __ 2600 Pip
Or
0.1 __ 260 Pip
Or
0.2 __ 130 Pip
Or
More Lot ___ Less Pip?
2 lots on DAX and 4 on FTSE

1. Similar Topics

1. 165 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37961 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”