Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 pm

I have got ICMarkets running.....don't see any problem. One reason such problem may occur is using a new account and not having uploaded the hisrtory for all TFs for any pair you are using. i.e. Tools/History Center/ choose pair/ double click on each TF to uplodad history......it will turn from grey to green.....
Thank you for trying to help, RplusT! : ) But that's not the problem. I know about the importance of having history data. I've repeatedly downloaded all TF histories of every instrument I've tried ARRZZ with. My MT4 still freezes when switching to the M30 TF when using the ARRZZ indicator.

Anyway, I now also think that it's not a big deal. I'll try older ARRZZ versions when I find time. And Xard himself said that the indicator isn't even needed to trade profitably with this system. It's just added confirmation.
These users thanked the author ablaze for the post:
Banzai

aviator4200 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:37 am

Aaven,

Take a look at this indicator posted by mrtools: viewtopic.php?p=1295413625#p1295413625

I believe this will help us to stay in the trend longer than usual. I just stumbled upon this post so thought of sharing with you.

Thanks!
Thank you Aviator-I will check it out. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
aviator4200

aviator4200 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:12 am XARD,

I just wanted to thank you for your last setup update. The last 10 days have been a complete game-changer in my trading career. Just followed your simple instructions of trading arrow to arrow and sometimes entered after the second small semafor formation and trading it to end of the cycle channel.

Thank you again for creating this setup. It's a life-changing system.
Hi, good to hear from you. Sir, can you please help me when to enter the trade since when i trade buy on up arrow it moves backwards and like wise when i sell trade it moves upwards and as instructed i even tried to trade on second small red dot for trade even results are the same. Kindly guide me on this so as to make the trade on right path. please send the screen shots on when to buy and sell with instructions.
with regards,

DTRCT wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:44 pm XARD-2020-07-02_6-41-37.jpg

Hi team

Any explanation please why i get this message on 15TF, and from which indicator in list?

Thank you
hi DTRCT
you can read the solution of this fault here viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=3090 at post 3092
Delete !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-SYMBOL CHANGER.ex4 and replace it with the old one
greetings Markus
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
DTRCT
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently