Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

aaven wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Aviator,

Thanks for sharing the trading results. Very impressive.

When you say trading from Arrow to Arrow, is this what you mean:

Say, a Blue Arrow Appears; did you directly take a buy trade when the background and candles turned blue without waiting for the 2nd red dot?

Thanks
Aaven,

It totally depends on your trading style and money management. Yes if you want to trade from arrow to arrow, wait for the background and candles to turn blue or red. If you want to be super conservative then just wait for the completion of the second small dot and then trigger your trade. Hope that helps!
These users thanked the author aviator4200 for the post:
aaven

pfxi wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Hello aviator4200,
Congratulations on the profitable trade :)

I see that there are added indicators and some changes included in the latest version of "XARD UNIVERSE" and in this line of thought, I will be happy if you share them along with the template :).

Thanks.
Hello pfxi,

The only additional indicator I have on my chart is PZ Super Trend which you can download for free from the MT4/MT5 market.
These users thanked the author aviator4200 for the post:
pfxi

marwilli wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:56 am dear XARD system fans,
is there someone who can explain or share, which original indicator is responsible for the candle colors?
thanks in advanced
Markus
Maybe this one? !XPS v8 Trendbars?
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post (total 2):
marwilli, Banzai

pi_369 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:55 am Dear Xard

I am wondering if you have MM Angles, Spheres, Timeline, and library files Timeframe Lib that are compatible with the latest MT4 build? It was requested by someone from ff ages ago, but seems I can't the latest ones. I have tested the 2009 version, non of them working on current mt4 platform.

Thank you so much in advance.
2 Dear Xard,
I am wondering if you could update the old MM angles, spheres, tl indicators for the latest mt4 build? I attach the image and the old indicators for you to please take a look?

Thank you so much!
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post:
Banzai

aviator4200 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 am

Aaven,

It totally depends on your trading style and money management. Yes if you want to trade from arrow to arrow, wait for the background and candles to turn blue or red. If you want to be super conservative then just wait for the completion of the second small dot and then trigger your trade. Hope that helps!

Thanks Aviator.

Let's say, one wants to be aggressive and takes buy trades when blue background and blue candles occur, how does one minimize the whipsaws i.e. getting in and getting out when an opposite candle color/grey color occurs? Does the profit accumulated suffice?i mean though you are trading from one arrow to other arrow- the exit on the 2nd arrow would not be at its maximum movement, do you exit when the 2nd arrow appears or do you trail?

aaven wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:32 am

Thanks Aviator.

Let's say, one wants to be aggressive and takes buy trades when blue background and blue candles occur, how does one minimize the whipsaws i.e. getting in and getting out when an opposite candle color/grey color occurs? Does the profit accumulated suffice?i mean though you are trading from one arrow to other arrow- the exit on the 2nd arrow would not be at its maximum movement, do you exit when the 2nd arrow appears or do you trail?
Aaven,

I would like to repeat what "XARD" always says-"Trading is not rocket science". You have to find a comfortable way or style of your own to be profitable on a daily basis. No one can teach or find that for you. You have to develop your own style and be confident about it.

Now coming to your question on "how does one minimize the whipsaws" - That's where money management comes in place. If you are confident in trading from arrow to arrow you got to have proper money management so that in case there is a drawdown you will not blow your account. If you don't have a good money management then I would advise you to just trade in a conservative way and wait for the second arrow to complete it's formation and then trigger your trade. You will still make enough money daily by choosing this route if you trade Indices. Hope that helps!
These users thanked the author aviator4200 for the post (total 2):
aaven, Skyold

aviator4200 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am

Aaven,

I would like to repeat what "XARD" always says-"Trading is not rocket science". You have to find a comfortable way or style of your own to be profitable on a daily basis. No one can teach or find that for you. You have to develop your own style and be confident about it.

Now coming to your question on "how does one minimize the whipsaws" - That's where money management comes in place. If you are confident in trading from arrow to arrow you got to have proper money management so that in case there is a drawdown you will not blow your account. If you don't have a good money management then I would advise you to just trade in a conservative way and wait for the second arrow to complete it's formation and then trigger your trade. You will still make enough money daily by choosing this route if you trade Indices. Hope that helps!
Thank you Aviator- I Appreciate the advice.
These users thanked the author aaven for the post:
aviator4200