Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

RZAMK wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:27 pm

Dear ImpLaNT,
You asked to let you know the result of working with your system. While thanking you, I have to tell you that among the many and sometimes contradictory indicators of system, I was fascinated by two of them that I think have the ability to predict direction of marcket.
Semaphore and wave counter. I'm still working with them.

Yes you are right. Wavecounter is an original thing. You just need to be able to use it.

In the post above, you have the following sentence: "A strong downward movement, consisting of two full wave counts from 0 to 5. "

Please take a look at the AUDUSD at 30 minutes between 21.04.2020 and 10.06.2020. Six consecutive ascending counts are stamped.
Now i am looking for the answer to this question:
In an upward count, does a higher number wave always play a role in a higher price than a lower number wave? Always?

Due to the use of Google translator, I couldn't understand the essence of your question ...

With lack of a source file for this indicator, do you know the basis for counting it?

Regarding the algorithm of this indicator, I don't know what exactly lies at its core. The indicator was written by a russian programmer. Judging by the size of the file, it will be extremely difficult to figure out there, even with the source code.
In the near future I will finish work on a new version of the system. The new version will be much easier to work. I will also try to formulate clear rules of work, as far as possible. Naturally, the wavecounter will be one of the main indicators of the system.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
aaven, Skyold, RZAMK, oskar656

I don’t think that the position of the vertices is especially important when counting the waves inside the cycle. It's much more important in my opinion to look at the counting of waves simultaneously on several timeframes. For example, if the cycle of 5 waves has ended on the M5 timeframe, we look at the M15 timeframe. If the peak 3 or 4 is currently formed on it, then the probability is very high that a new cycle will be formed on the M5 timeframe towards the older TF. In other words, very strong reversal signals are formed at the moment when the cycles end on several timeframes simultaneously, for example, the 5th vertex is simultaneously present on the M5, M15 and M30 TF. I call this effect a “timeframe's parade” by analogy with the planet parade. The more timeframes participate in such a "parade", the higher significance of the reversal signal at a given point. It's in this effect, in my opinion, is the greatest usefulness of this indicator.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 4):
oskar656, RZAMK, aaven, Skyold

ImpLaNT wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:57 am An example of a very complicated situation for the semaphore and wave counter, which is happening now on the M15 timeframe ...
11 black points in a row !!! I have not seen this before. This suggests that the semaphore can not decide which vertices to raise the status until the price decides where to move it.

Screenshot_133.png
What is the yellow star indicator with the ladder line?
You can share it ?
Thanks !

Swing Daemon v5.0 available now!

... no more tears, no more fears, no more pain...
time for joy begin today...

Before using the setup, install the fonts located in the Fonts folder of the archive.
To do this, simply copy the font files to the \\Windows \Fonts folder. If these fonts are already on the system, you don't need to replace them.
In the system settings, set the scale of the screen fonts to 100% !!!

Before you begin trading, read the rules. To do this, enter the list of indicators, then in the properties of the XARDg-GBD indicator turn on the display of rules on the screen.

Good trading to everyone !!!

Guys, I have some good ideas in my opinion.
To implement them, I need help. I need an advanced coder. If you are one and have a desire to contribute and help please write message to my PM.
Thanks!
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 6):
oskar656, RZAMK, aaven, Skyold, zangar, Grace2win