Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

About the divergence in the RSX Normalized Velocity indicator, you should take in consideration that it shows possible reversals when it's against the trend, and the divergence is much much stronger when it's in the Overbought or Oversold territory (90 and 10). You should not take any trades only based in Divergence, please take in consideration all aspects of the system in place.
If you notice in the charts, when the Divergence is in the same direction of the ForexFilter is really powerfull.

Marco Sousa
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

When there's high impact news right after New York opening bell, I prefer to wait and watch the news results, and then take action. Normally when is good news for US Dollar we can expect the Dow Jones (S&P, Nasdaq and Russell) to go up.

Remember that we are in the middle of a huge depression, so be very careful with your trades.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

You can add to the strategy (or to your own) the Market Sessions indicator so you would know when the 3 major world sessions begins.

See in the picture below how are my settings, and because we all live in different countries you must check in this world clock your settings. https://market24hclock.com/?set_time_zone=-6

Regards
Marco Sousa
Maya Angelou

Sorry for not posting in last days, but it's been some rough days for me.

I want to let you know that I made some changes to the strategy, because Xard candles aren't consistent with the entry rules, and the colors between them can be confusing for low experience traders.

See the details in the picture what I'm trying to explain:
Attachments
Maya Angelou

I also find that Mrtools made an exceptional Super Trend filter (histo) that in my opinion is the best filter that I have seen, entries are more precise and dodge some false ones. So I replaced that with the filter that I was using.
Maya Angelou