Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey Everybody,

I'm looking for some advise on an indicator. I cannot find an indicator that is like the picture below for mtt4. I really would like to use it for confirmation. The indicator below is a default indicator from Tastyworks. It's a standard MACD with a RSI scale for momentum on the right side. I am looking for it to use in MT4. Can anybody point me to an indictor? I need it to alert if possible when:

- green line is above red line and both lines are above the zero line OR
- red line is above green line and both lines are below the zero line AND
- (only if possible) set an alert at xx number of (momentum on the right scale)

I hope somebody can help :In Love:
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Areborido wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 am Hello, first of all greetings from Spain to the entire community of forex-station.com I just registered, I hope you all are well and your families. Sorry my bad english :D

I would like to know if it is possible to add arrows and alerts to this indicator, I think it is quite interesting.

Thank you in advance.
Hi, welcome to the site mate. In future please make the effort to attach files and images directly to your post. External links aren't permitted here (as noted at the top of this thread).

Please use this guide if you are unsure how: How to attach files and images to posts.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Areborido
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance