Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 pm Basically, a visual trading system to help you make informed decisions in real-time.
The goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.
visually quite impressive.
I like the dark but not quite black background.
(knowing that many need the colored background to identifiy trend bias - although it just reflects the MA which everybody can see anyway.)

Hello traders,
I have been following this system for a while now but I have not been able to use ARRZZ indicator because it hangs my system.
For those who have been using this indicator, I will lik to know if the ARRZZ repaints... I mean does the arrow change position if price move further opposite its direction.
for instance, if it prints a red arrow for a sell but price moves up further; will it repaint/recalculate just like the squared arrow.
thanks in anticipation

XARD: Forget the ARRZZ, you do not need it. Just trade Arrow to Arrow and keep in mind the Square for overall direction.

Thanks XARD for your prompt response
These users thanked the author Feast for the post (total 3):
oskar656, Mundu19, tvhh94

Senior Rob wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:20 am Hi Xard, thank you for your continued development of a simple trend following trading system. Please kindly make available the open source code for:
Xard, 2nd request, just in case you overlooked this. Thank you
XARD: Here you go...
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
oskar656
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

If there is something very important in the XARD system it is precisely what many see that they often complain that it repaints and it is the zigzag indicator. On the contrary, the market moves in cycles, and precisely the xard zigzag system helps us identify these cycles and go in favor of the trend in intraday operations. Logically repaints, but for this we must understand what the XARD system shows us: start of cycles, pullbacks with red dots and entries in favor of the trend with blue dots in conjunction with large red and blue dots. A bearish entry will only be confirmed when we come from a started bearish cycle (large red dot within a square, confirmed with several options: second large red dot, or a blue dot, or a large red dot followed by a small red dot.)

I helped myself from my main analysis of the Market Profile, in addition to having been operating for more than 12 years. The XARD system I have been following for a long time and really this last template is a wonder that helps us identify what stage we are in the market.

Greetings!

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:20 pm Basically, a visual trading system to help you make informed decisions in real-time.
The goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.
Hello xard777,
Visually it looks very good, I'm trying to achieve the same visualization with the indicators from "XARD UNIVERSE", but something fails :).
I will be happy if you share the template with the additional indicators.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings
XARD: No doubt on the next update.

Dear Xard,
I have a few minor issues.
1. Could you post a recent screenshot of your set-up (E.g. WS30 at M30), so that I can compare with my set-up. I tweaked some things to fit on my laptop, but I want to be sure, I didn't ruin the essence.
2. I have a quite configurable Symbol Changer (e.g. it can read all instruments from Marketwatch), but only ex4. The problem is when i configure it below the panel, the black stripe below panel overwrites it graphically, though it remains clickable, it switches instruments, but I can't see exactly what I choose.
This happens e.g. if I switch timeframe: the panel (marked with orange) disappears. 3. Can someone tell me exactly for what "sml" abbreviation stands for? :D