Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

luis1moce scammed me $1100

I saw luis1moce's post about weekly result. Which intrigued me at first so i kept following his post. And since he was consistent with his result. I messaged him about his trading rules. Then he explained the rules after which he told me that he can manage the fund if i send him money and will only charge small commission off on profits. I trusted him and then i sent him 500$ initially. And then after seeing some profit i again sent him 600$ for him to trade.
Since all that money i took is loan from my friend i trusted him over these. Now all of a sudden he is saying that he is covid postive and hospitalized and that it might be his last day. And not replying anymore and now he has blocked me!
I am from india and you know our economic condition especially during this epidemic with no job and debts from my friend which i can never repay now.
I know i was stupid enough to believe just like that to some stranger online. My desperation and greed has got the worst of me.
I will attach all the proof along with the payment i made to him.
There is 3 mode of communication that took place first is from forexstation. And then from here i got his number to contact through whatsapp and then he came to telegram so part of our communication started in telegram.
On whatsapp screenshot you can see i deposited 500$ and on telegram chat you can see i deposited 600$ = total $1,100.

This 1,100$ is a loan which i took from my friend you can even see in the screenshot that i mentioned this to him. Now it's impossible for me to repay that loan. With no job and bills to pay with this lockdown in india. I guess there is no other option left for me other than to suicide and kill myself. Atleast there will be one less member to feed after that.
If you guys can then please help me out by whatever contribution you can make on this ltc address. I will be ever grateful with you guys. I can't even tell you how am i feeling right now! My chest is feeling heavy and i can't even cry. My whole family is in my room right now. If i tell them that what happened with that debt money and the promise of 100$ per week profit. They will get devastated!
These users thanked the author PipMaster221 for the post:
Banzai

Re: luis1moce scammed me $1100

Mate, what have we told you all about these Telegram groups and Instagram traders? They are all charlatans and shit kickers.

Do not ever join these groups or believe in their promises. They are rubbish.

We have banned this user now but you need to properly educate yourself and trade on your own. Use a legitimate trade copying service if you must but you need to use this as a lesson and put in the hard work. Learn how to trade.

One thing you need to understand is there is always a better day ahead. Take this as a lesson not to trust these groups and false prophets.

Keep your chin up, things will get better my friend. You just need to concentrate on studying these markets just like we all have.

We're sorry for your dealings with this scum. Be weary in future as these bums are lurking around on all forums.

PS: Please do not ask for donations here. We've edited your post to remove those payment details.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
PipMaster221, Banzai, charli, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

PipMaster221 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:36 am No problem Jimmy i understand and i respect your action. i have utmost respect for you guys for putting in all the hardwork for free.
We hurt to see these things occur here.

We run this site for you guys to make the most of and we don't ask for anything. Please use our free work to help make your trading journey better. You have the tools available to you and we'll always be around and creating content for you all.

God bless you mate. Be strong and see this as small bump in the road. Don't let it get the better of you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
PipMaster221, Banzai, hellomrtee, mr12323
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 am

We hurt to see these things occur here.

We run this site for you guys to make the most of and we don't ask for anything. Please use our free work to help make your trading journey better. You have the tools available to you and we'll always be around and creating content for you all.

God bless you mate. Be strong and see this as small bump in the road. Don't let it get the better of you.

Thanks for your words of encouragement Jimmy i really needed that at the moment. I mean i deserved this to be honest whether i survive through this or not. It doesn't matter, what matters is us humans helping each other out in tough times. Which is why i have utmost respect for you guys for doing all the hardwork for free and helping us.
I have a small request of you to be close this thread and if possible have it on the first page of forex station so other's can see how i got scammed and hopefully they can avoid such scam.

Maybe he's really sick? His statement for June attached in the forum was quite impressive.

There are at least a few good trade copiers for MT4. Perhaps it would be
interesting to attach some free ones in the forum. The trade copying would
be a safe method to manage an account of unknown person.

Re: luis1moce scammed me about 1100$

wojtek wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:02 am Maybe he's really sick? His statement for June attached in the forum was quite impressive.

There are at least a few good trade copiers for MT4. Perhaps it would be
interesting to attach some free ones in the forum. The trade copying would
be a safe method to manage an account of unknown person.
He has blocked me in telegram and whatsapp and he was not even responding my call when he was online.

PipMaster221 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:44 am He has blocked me in telegram and whatsapp and he was not even responding my call when he was online.
Please take care in future. We've all had our fair share of dealings with rats like this. Sometimes we get caught off guard but we must learn from such experiences and use this to really motivate ourselves to study and beat the game.

Trading journeys are one of the hardest things in life to master. But once you get to the top, you will look back and laugh at the bad experiences you've been through.

Be better through this experience. Luckily you did not lose more money than the $1100. It could have been worse :stressed:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎