Re: Gann Indicators

Sanele wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:24 pm Hi Guys

Can anyone please help with the attached indicator ( Gann Hi-Lo Activator), to add a function to the alerts : "To alert on candle close.."

ThanksGann High-Low activator.mq4
Change "alertsOnCurrent = true " to "false"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 am This is the last version of Averages series up till now
Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4
This of Gann Averages high low Activator version extended with (37) updated set of Averages - and an addition of filters (3 state - to price,to average ,to all)
in first picture example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation
almost filter doing very good job,thanks to our kind experts :)
request : Extremely feeling lack of newest 33 prices as up till now all versions using usual basic prices
dear mntiwana, can we please have this version 3_4 as histo as well, just like the 3_3 was working? thanks

skyworm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:43 pm
dear mntiwana, can we please have this version 3_4 as histo as well, just like the 3_3 was working? thanks
Don't think we will be able to come up with the source code to be able to modify it, but will see if can make a version close to the same.

skyworm wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:43 pm
This would be a version with the latest averages, with double smoothing, and 3 types of filtering.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
skyworm, Jimmy, Leomart, pipsquirrel, mhipolito, 太虚一毫

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:14 am There are so many variations and styles of Gann indicators,so this thread is being opened to post all kind Gann indicators here at one place for ease of users
PS : One have to keep in mind when was some indicator invented,Gann high low activator was invented long time ago in a time when daily charts were used for trading.A lot of people are using it on other time frames,but probably the starting point for Gann indicators should be daily charts and then evolve and test on some other TFs
thanks to our experts for their eagle eye on things :)
hello everyone, I've been a new member for a few months.
And I'm passionate about Gann and his Price-Time trading methodology.
I would like to thank all the Moderators, the collaborators, the programmers, for the fantastic and precious work done. !!
I am downloading several indicators and testing them with good demo results.
I'm sorry I am not able to make a contribution in codeing, but I will try to contribute some tests on the use of indicators.
Thanks again to everyone.