Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

oneking wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:32 pm S&P 500
hey i find something interesting
this is a footprint chart based on order flow volume , is so good for reversal entry
Hi oneking,

just to understand: this thread is for XARD Trading System.
If you have an interesting indicator then you have the option to do so in another thread. for example at 'Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)'
It's very simple: for this thread to live up to its origin, you should perhaps publish the Indi in connection with the XARD trading system and not as something new.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Hi oneking,

just to understand: this thread is for XARD Trading System.
If you have an interesting indicator then you have the option to do so in another thread. for example at 'Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)'
It's very simple: for this thread to live up to its origin, you should perhaps publish the Indi in connection with the XARD trading system and not as something new.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards
I understand the situation, this is the first time I've seen something like this,
the goal of publishing this image is ask this question, can the volume be very effective with XARD system?
Just for adding this is not the first time I've been talking about adding a volume indicator in this thread
regards :thumbup:

oneking wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 pm

I understand the situation, this is the first time I've seen something like this,
the goal of publishing this image is ask this question, can the volume be very effective with XARD system?
Just for adding this is not the first time I've been talking about adding a volume indicator in this thread
regards :thumbup:
yes of course, volume is very important and if you or someone else can put footprint and XARD together, it is well worth testing this concept for 2-3 weeks how profitable it is.
it just shouldn't be complicated. Should be kept very simple
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:55 pm after going through all the posts of this topic and complied all of xards posts one thing hit me all those posts and all the tips have one thing in common and here is what xard suggests most of the time.

Basically, this is a visual trading system to help you to make informed decisions in real-time. XARD'S goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.
one example for sell signal.
for the Past Update Xard explained in great detail how to use this system and one thing that made things much easier is the ARRZZ as long you fallow the direction of the up or down arrow and the ARRZZ you will minimize your risk and maximize your reward attached you will find an example with text i think it will help some of you.

THANK YOU XARD
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
xard777

Basically, a visual trading system to help you make informed decisions in real-time.
The goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world