Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Banzai wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:11 pm I like the "!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-INSIDE BAR stops.mq4" indicator
so I made a backtest on GBPJPY for May 2020.

Please download the new version at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295413273#p1295413273

I modified it so it will work on H1, H4, and Daily.
Before, we can only use on H1 and H4.
I cannot seem to get this to work on Daily TF? Have tried everything it works on 4HR but not daily, weekly etc. Any ideas?
May the Pip$ be with you always....

pfxi wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:36 pm

Xard777's post 9 from the first page. I made two virtual disks. On one (GiliSoft) I put the browsers, on the other (Data RamDisk) the MT4 platforms - five in number.
Ah, I see, thank you! :D :thumbup:

Then I think I found my problem...

I am (still) on demo mode. However, I have 5 MT4 instances running for testing purposes. I only have an I5 cpu with 16gb or ram. I am guessing to little proc. power...

I will save your link and posts for future reference once I do invest in a vs. Thanks again!

EDITT:

I just re-read your post... You used virtual ram-drives yes? So I assume, you are not on a vs, but local pc. But how do youu do that? As soon as you close down your pc, the content is cleared on ram drive. Do you re-install mt4 every day again?

cinare wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:11 am
Ah, I see, thank you! :D :thumbup:

Then I think I found my problem...

I am (still) on demo mode. However, I have 5 MT4 instances running for testing purposes. I only have an I5 cpu with 16gb or ram. I am guessing to little proc. power...

I will save your link and posts for future reference once I do invest in a vs. Thanks again!

EDITT:

I just re-read your post... You used virtual ram-drives yes? So I assume, you are not on a vs, but local pc. But how do youu do that? As soon as you close down your pc, the content is cleared on ram drive. Do you re-install mt4 every day again?
There is an option to save after the computer is turned off (this for MT4 platforms,not for browsers). Browsers must be on a separate virtual disk. Each virtual disk is different, you need to look at the options.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pfxi for the post:
cinare

xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:02 am UPDATE

ARRZZ is now Directional off the current Square.
TREND & STOCHASTIC must match before Candle is Blue (Buy) or Pink (Sell).
Keeping it Simple
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Hello XARD thread members and followers,
Worked with the last template from XARD today. And I think the longer you work with it, the more you will be amazed by the simplicity of this setup.
The enthusiasm for this only comes after the rules for this setup are properly understood.
So I had the rules translated into my language on 5 different portals until I understood :D
Many thanks to XARD
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
aaven, Banzai
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777