Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

cinare wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am The error of the freezing is because of arrzz. Removed the indicators one by one from the xard system. It stopped freezing when I removed it. Added the others again, worked fine. Added arrzz again, froze again. Remove arrzz and you can test the rest of the update I think.

XARD: I do not get any freezing and I switch from 30 mins to 4hrs back and forth several times per day.
same here. arrzz freezes things up

XARD: Will have a look at ARRZZ

Re The latest template

The 30 min TF is the best to use on this update. If you are trading the Dow 30 then you should be able to double your account every week, two weeks or month depending on how you trade the 30 min tf. When taking a trade off the trend line when the candle changes colour i.e. Pink for Sell or Blue for BUY you want to stay in the trade till a sml blue dot appears, make sure the zigzag line has drawn in and watch for price to hit the channel line. In most cases price will push the channel line further. Ideally you want to be trading in the direction of Arrow to Arrow. 2nd sml Red dot to sml Blue dot (stopping at the channel line) and 2nd sml Blue dot to Arrow (again, stoppiing at the channel line and often pushing it further).

When an Arrow is made it will close outside the goldband on the 30 min so stay the course until it moves beyond the band.
For those of you that have the ARRZZ working, it is directional i.e. it will only show in the direction of the new pending square.

For aggressive traders you can take two trades MAX in the direction of the new square and single trades MAX in the opposite pullback direction of the arrows. If you are unsure of your own trading I suggest that you take only 1 trade MAX at any one time and only in the direction of the new square. Best trades are off the 2nd dot in the direction of the new square.

It is not rocket science, just watch the visuals, the background will change to match the Candle and the direction of the trade.
If you are in a SELL (Pink Candle) and the a Blue Candle appears, simply get out of the trade. You can sit on the sidelines and watch price unfold in the knowledge that you are no longer in a losing position and you can get back in at a later time and let your profits run to the channel line (and beyond).
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 am
Hello xard, forgive me if maybe I say nonsense, you could not give signals, maybe initially free and then paid monthly, for those who have little experience and want to make profits with trading? Thanks.

XARD: I do not give signals nor charge for signals - I simply post setups that some traders use to enhance their trading experience.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
josi, Jedidiah

PipMaster221 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:07 pm I had to delete arrzz indicator for 30 min tf to work. Tried replacing symbol changer with old din't work for me.

Edit:- Also switching back and forth from 30 min tf freeze my mt4 so i have to always close it and open again.
Only this viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709 is the solution to the problem. I did it and now several MT4s are working, there are no frosts. Nothing else helps.
Thank you Xard777
These users thanked the author pfxi for the post (total 2):
cinare, xard777

I like the "!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-INSIDE BAR stops.mq4" indicator
so I made a backtest on GBPJPY for May 2020.

Please download the new version at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295413273#p1295413273

I modified it so it will work on H1, H4, and Daily.
Before, we can only use on H1 and H4.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use Stochastic (14,3,3) cross to exit a trade.

April 30th, 2020, 186 pips max; a WIN
May 5th, 2020, 54 pips max; a WIN
May 7th, 2020; a LOSS; -10 pips max
May 8th, 2020; 69 pips max; a WIN
May 12th, 2020; 106 pips max; a WIN
May 14th, 2020; 40 pips max; a WIN
May 19th, 2020; 107 pips max; a WIN
May 20th, 2020; 8 pips max; a WIN
May 22nd, 2020; 54 pips max; a WIN
May 25th, 2020; 139 pips max; a WIN
May 27th, 2020; 37 pips max; a WIN
May 29th, 2020; 170 pips max; a WIN