Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Can someone please share a template of the latest upload that has the STOCH in a manageable size and works on all time frame

The STOCH is almost half the screen and present template doesn't work oh M15 and below

Xard, thanks for the update

Guys, this update works, you just need to add all indicators manually to new chart (except !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-SYMBOL CHANGER.ex4, replace it with older version) and then save it as new template.
WS30M15.png
And to change height of !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-STOCH.mq4 indicator just edit this value in the mql4 file:
xxx.PNG
XARD: WINNER WINNER... After a while you realise that you do not need the Inside Bar, nor the RSIOMA, or even the HMA Trend and you end up just going with the latest template on 30 min. It's clean and by far the best to date. Don't take my word for it, prove it to yourself.

kowal81 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:40 am
Guys, this update works, you just need to add all indicators manually to new chart (except !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-SYMBOL CHANGER.ex4, replace it with older version) and then save it as new template.

WS30M15.png

And to change height of !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-STOCH.mq4 indicator just edit this value in the mql4 file:
xxx.PNG
Thank you very much kowal81,
works well in all time frames
Trade what you see, not what you think

kowal81 wrote:

WS30M15.png

xxx.PNG
What's the indicator that has those XXX XXXX XXX lines?
Thanks in advance.

XARD: It is a 1hr Inside Bar showing up on TFs 1hr & below. After designing the new update I realised that I no longer needed it but decided to include it in the package for everyone's perusal.
WS30M15_xxx.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 am
kowal81 wrote:

WS30M15.png

xxx.PNG
What's the indicator that has those XXX XXXX XXX lines?
Thanks in advance.
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-INSIDE BAR stops.mq4

xard777 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:02 am
UPDATE

ARRZZ is now Directional off the current Square.
TREND & STOCHASTIC must match before Candle is Blue (Buy) or Pink (Sell).
Keeping it Simple
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Hey Xard thank you for new release, will u enable lower TFs in next release please?

XARD: Just select the indy and check the All timeframes box then save as template when done.
vis.png

cinare wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 am
The error of the freezing is because of arrzz. Removed the indicators one by one from the xard system. It stopped freezing when I removed it. Added the others again, worked fine. Added arrzz again, froze again. Remove arrzz and you can test the rest of the update I think.

XARD: I do not get any freezing and I switch from 30 mins to 4hrs back and forth several times per day.
same here. arrzz freezes things up

XARD: Will have a look at ARRZZ

Re The latest template

The 30 min TF is the best to use on this update. If you are trading the Dow 30 then you should be able to double your account every week, two weeks or month depending on how you trade the 30 min tf. When taking a trade off the trend line when the candle changes colour i.e. Pink for Sell or Blue for BUY you want to stay in the trade till a sml blue dot appears, make sure the zigzag line has drawn in and watch for price to hit the channel line. In most cases price will push the channel line further. Ideally you want to be trading in the direction of Arrow to Arrow. 2nd sml Red dot to sml Blue dot (stopping at the channel line) and 2nd sml Blue dot to Arrow (again, stoppiing at the channel line and often pushing it further).

When an Arrow is made it will close outside the goldband on the 30 min so stay the course until it moves beyond the band.
For those of you that have the ARRZZ working, it is directional i.e. it will only show in the direction of the new pending square.

For aggressive traders you can take two trades MAX in the direction of the new square and single trades MAX in the opposite pullback direction of the arrows. If you are unsure of your own trading I suggest that you take only 1 trade MAX at any one time and only in the direction of the new square. Best trades are off the 2nd dot in the direction of the new square.

It is not rocket science, just watch the visuals, the background will change to match the Candle and the direction of the trade.
If you are in a SELL (Pink Candle) and the a Blue Candle appears, simply get out of the trade. You can sit on the sidelines and watch price unfold in the knowledge that you are no longer in a losing position and you can get back in at a later time and let your profits run to the channel line (and beyond).
Xard777

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

318 Replies 25759 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

318 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 10967 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”