NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Banzai wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:02 pm
alblive wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:23 am
is it possible to combine these two indicators?

4tf waddah attar would only alert 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned' when standard 6 signals are 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned'.
also currently the waddah attar alerts every new candle. can this be to alert only once per alignment?

(if not, can standard 6 signals be given the arrows and alerts for 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned'?)

Here's the combo of the Standard 6 signals with waddah.
I have some problems with arrows.
They repaint.
If I can't figure it out, we can ask mladen or mrtools to do it.
if someone could get the arrow/alerts and repainting fixed please.

Senior Rob wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:21 am
mrtools, is it possible to reduce the CPU load on this indicator please as it freezes my platform when installed on multiple pairs? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rob
Check out my new signature:

To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 am
Senior Rob wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:21 am
mrtools, is it possible to reduce the CPU load on this indicator please as it freezes my platform when installed on multiple pairs? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rob
Check out my new signature:

That's not the problem - my max bars are only 500
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:52 pm
talaate wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:14 pm
Hi mrtools
There is old simple expert since tsd website called "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA_1", I am using this expert for specific currency pair. I would like to make small change on it.
Right now, the expert close the position either the stop-lose reached or the beginning of the next trend. For instance, when the expert open buy position and never reach to tp or sl and then new trend comes with sell signal, the expert closes the previous position on lose.
My request is to add or modify the expert such that it never closes any position until and only the price reaches to either take-profit or stop-lose limits.
I hope I explain my request clearly

simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA_1.mq4
Try this one added made it an option to close on the opposite signal, not able to test it to verify.

Probably the best idea is to add a trailing stop and breakeven.
That way would lock on profit as soon as it goes on the correct direction of the trade avoinding unnecessaries losses.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

164 Replies 27544 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

164 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 493 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”