Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:02 am UPDATE
ARRZZ is now Directional off the current Square.
TREND & STOCHASTIC must match before Candle is Blue (Buy) or Pink (Sell).
Keeping it Simple
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Banzai's Stoch, my man!
May be a good idea, though.
The disappearance of the HMA22 is quite a loss, in my opinion. It made the last version pretty much perfect.
Just out of curiosity: did you find Dow difficult the last few days?
Which indicator (and which input item) do you have to alter to make it possible to adjust the subwindow width? I forgot - help much appreciated.

[Thanks to jgxpro for this information: you have to replace RSI by Stoch: 1. First I opened *.tpl file in text editor, and searched for RSI. There's a line called 'fixed_height', which I set to zero.
OR
2. Later I chose RSI indi in Navigator->Enter: MQ4 Editor: I also set the 180 window height to 0->Save->Delete RSI indi from chart->Restart MT4-> Add it back->save template.]

For some reason or other - nothing shows up on M1, M5, M15 - strange that - you get only the empty black window.
But it's ok on M30, H1 or H4 and upwards.

stond wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:15 am I've got it on all the charts, Xard, you can throw it away. You can't see it in the code.
Unlock the width of STOCH, it takes up half the screen. Unlock other TF M15, M5

Thank you and best regards
stond
Just open the mq4 in notepad.

Change the value in this line: #property indicator_height
to 100. :)
XARD: Or just place // in front i.e. //#property indicator_height 230
It will gray out as a remark
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 2):
stond, forrest85

The error of the freezing is because of arrzz. Removed the indicators one by one from the xard system. It stopped freezing when I removed it. Added the others again, worked fine. Added arrzz again, froze again. Remove arrzz and you can test the rest of the update I think.

XARD: I do not get any freezing and I switch from 30 mins to 4hrs back and forth several times per day.