Re: XO - Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )
Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS
As you always recommend for experimenting on things,so i was comparing all 2 versions of XO "XO - mtf & alerts - choosable symbol ( 2 in 1 )" and - "XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines 2.02" - then as per my conclusion the 2 in 1 version performing well.
so i like request for some favor regarding possible upgradation - new interpolated mtf - newest 33 prices and user friendly option within the said winning indicator (in pictures the lowest sw with arrows).
regards
Thanks for making me get my hands dirty haha i was able to find some good settings for the XO. But just asking for your input, if i set the time frame to 30 and make alert on current will the arrow show up and disappear often? how was your experience trading 5min with the 30 min settings? would the arrow show up on current and disappear often?

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 am
Dearest MRTOOLS
As i am seeing at the chart,primary trend representing bar lines (blue/deep pink) ones - when these cross zero line it print arrows - and the white yellow continuous lines representing as secondary trend,when these secondary lines cross zero line it arrowing - all two signaling at cross of zero line - but as steam and me requesting ,not the zero line but first level lines (+1 and - 1) most suitable the secondary trend should work (arrowing) on first level (+ 1 and -1) (selectable) - and let the primary arrowing as it is
regards
Dear Mntiwana sorry for my questions, i create this attached setup, i have only a little doubt for the XO indicator, can you explain me the white and the yellow lines what represent, it only the evolution of XO or other ?
Attachments
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Dear Mntiwana sorry for my questions, i create this attached setup, i have only a little doubt for the XO indicator, can you explain me the white and the yellow lines what represent, it only the evolution of XO or other ?
I think these are trend lines a part of XO indicator but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:57 pm
I think these are trend lines a part of XO indicator but experts can better explain
Ok thanks mntiwana, i ask because i see that the yellow line go usually on the +1 value and the white line down the -1 value, and not in opposite direction :), waiting for experts :), a personal ask to you ...Do you think that my setup is clear have you some advice for me ? :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Ok thanks mntiwana, i ask because i see that the yellow line go usually on the +1 value and the white line down the -1 value, and not in opposite direction :), waiting for experts :), a personal ask to you ...Do you think that my setup is clear have you some advice for me ? :)
I am a learner how i can give some advice to any but it looks better,simple it needs some thing for to detect choppy situations,this is not a good idea to trade continuously that is what where mostly traders and or their strategies failed as per my little knowing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:37 pm .......
thanks mntiwana , Mladen

i known original XO diagram, but always dont know how to use this indicator long time ago. its helpful.
hello, i m Akker, the oldest name hao yue. I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

msepf77 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 am

Hi Mntiwana,

Thanks for the pointandfigure indicator.

Can you possibly share the mq4 version of the pointandfigure trend v1.2 indicator please?
Welcome to Forex Station. Sorry but if the MQL4 version is not posted by our staff then please respect our decision to keep this code protected from theft.
We've also noted this clearly in our rules section here (in bold red).
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance