NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Memory leak ?

ionone wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:12 pm
Hi

When I try to create an indicator that uses stepma_of_rsi_adaptive but with an adaptive factor I got a huge amount of memory that is then used (like 2 GB until it puts me a memory issue warning)

i tried using less bars but the problem is the same.
if you set the factor to a fixed one (by uncommenting line 92) then the error goes away.

please dear MrTools could you fix the issue ? that would be greatly appreciated

original indi
stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1mod.mq4

my indi (you need both)
stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_1mod mine 01 arrows 2.mq4

thanks so much
EDIT : this happens also with the indi "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 3.0"

Jeff
Sorry not understanding what you are trying to do.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

HI looking for anything that will draw automatic trendlines/channels and provide a push notification when the candle touches the Higher or lower line. Not sure if one exists but thanks for any help.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools,

First of all let me say the work you did for user Dan15 for the indicator is amazing and signals can be so accurate when combined with other indicators. I m talking about the rsi histo - (mtf + alerts + divergence) indicator . The design with the arrows is so visually pleasing in MT4 !!!

I was wondering though is there a possibility to add buffer number to those Arrows that you added so they can be used for automated trading?
rsi-divergence-indicator.ex4
(98.99 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2023 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. 3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”