Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

First of all, thanks for the XARD - great "Simple Trend Following Trading System" and to everyone who takes an active part in the comments.
I read the comments carefully and with interest. I have a question:

- What does the appearance of the white square mean (I guess ready to move, waiting for an arrow to appear)? If I'm right, when will the arrow appear when the two MAs in the case of the picture turn blue, or wrong?

- When do these lines appear (I guess blue for ascending (UP), pink for descending (DOWN)? Will appear when the white square becomes an arrow?

I will be happy for any comments.

Thanks in advance and profitable trading :)
Attachments

pfxi wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:48 pm - What does the appearance of the white square mean (I guess ready to move, waiting for an arrow to appear)? If I'm right, when will the arrow appear when the two MAs in the case of the picture turn blue, or wrong?

- When do these lines appear (I guess blue for ascending (UP), pink for descending (DOWN)? Will appear when the white square becomes an arrow?
I think so many of new comers are asking basic things which will make harder for ppl to search certain things later. i have an idea i will try to compile most of xards posts plus some of the interesting posts of the community and i will share as PDF.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 8):
pfxi, Narkarn, Skyold, RZAMK, josi, jasonx, phnthnhnm, tvhh94

luis1moce wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:20 am Hello everyone,

Attached my weekly results. Again, just follow trading instructions provided by XARD777, trade from dot to dot.

Happy weekend!
Good day.
Impressed by your results and consistency with this system
Please can you share the history from your mt4 so that I can learn from your actual entries and exits.
Also, I can see that most of the charts open are on H4 TF. How do you analyze trades with HTF
I appreciate you for the direction you gave on #2709. I will be glad to know what other things you consider apart from the Squared Arrow and the second dot
Thanks in anticipation man
These users thanked the author Feast for the post:
Skyold