Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

yogibear13 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:12 am
Thanks AXiRod. There are so many versions of XARD trading system. Can anyone guide me to as which one is the latest or the best one to trade with ?
No one is best, just look which one adjusts to your liking or you can take indicators from differents versions and made your own system, The last version Universe it is very clear chart.

Guys trade it is not simple, no one wil give you a system to make money automaticaly, you must study, hours of chart, you will not make money at first, you must look just no lose, the money will come slowly, try to be constant profitable, dont use real money if you have not 2 or 3 years of practice and you are very sure your system work.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:00 am
here is the the final update
I'm not saying that Xard won't outdo himself yet again in the future - and I'm only speaking for myself here:
this is his best version:
simple, straightforward, without cluttering the screen with too many indicators.
It does exactly what it says - no more - and that's the beauty of it - no less
everything that is needed for trend trading is there, and everything that you can do without is gone
admirable

sl1ckv1c wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 am
Good afternoon all,

Xard, is there a way to have the arrzz lines show all the way until the next swing instead of stopping if the run is long?

Thanks,

v1c
No beacouse the function it is to show supports and ressistances,, if the estructure change the indicator change, thats the nature of the indicator.

Cladi39 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:56 am
sl1ckv1c wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:08 am
Good afternoon all,

Xard, is there a way to have the arrzz lines show all the way until the next swing instead of stopping if the run is long?

Thanks,

v1c
No beacouse the function it is to show supports and ressistances,, if the estructure change the indicator change, thats the nature of the indicator.
Got it.. Thanks for the response.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 33723 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13590 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”