Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

nasei wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 am
xard777 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:10 am
This is why I trade the Dow...
Xard777
XARD: Where the arrows are drawn is between two sml red dots that are in the no trade zone as you only take Blue Candle BUYS off the Bias of the UP ARROW in the large Blue dot. The sml Red dots are pullback so you wait and trade the second dot.
Basically just trade every second dot.
The sml red 2nd dot to the sml blue dot and the 2nd sml blue dot to the next Arrow.
look
2345截图20200617115815.png

nasei wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:14 pm
luis1moce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:52 am

You entered short, when there is clearly uptrend bias, look left, there is BLUE ARROW it means just look for BUY trades, if you have entered buy trade you would made tons of pips...

Regards.
Red arrow, please tell me how you sell, in those positions
I can see you are new to this, I recomend you study the basic of forex,, support ressistances, patterns, trend lines, indicators, money managemment, then you can try to look in a system that match with your style. Soo in this case i can sugest you an entry based on ny style ( check picture attached.
Explanation.png

yogibear13 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:12 am
Thanks AXiRod. There are so many versions of XARD trading system. Can anyone guide me to as which one is the latest or the best one to trade with ?
No one is best, just look which one adjusts to your liking or you can take indicators from differents versions and made your own system, The last version Universe it is very clear chart.

Guys trade it is not simple, no one wil give you a system to make money automaticaly, you must study, hours of chart, you will not make money at first, you must look just no lose, the money will come slowly, try to be constant profitable, dont use real money if you have not 2 or 3 years of practice and you are very sure your system work.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 26388 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 11062 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”