Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Aubie wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:47 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:32 am
So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
How should I write, shoot a video or lay out trading methods?
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS FOR WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION AND WHAT FOR AN EXTRA DESCRIPTION.
layout trading methods
In fact, there are several. During the week we will try to consider everything.

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 am
In the next newsletter, the continuation of the “Morning FOREX for Employees” course continues with 7 videos, BAD BOY 3-4 improvements and more (see screenshot).
In that newsletter please include a word document with instructions on how to use the darkenergy systems.

wilianofc wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:20 pm
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 am
In the next newsletter, the continuation of the “Morning FOREX for Employees” course continues with 7 videos, BAD BOY 3-4 improvements and more (see screenshot).
Including a tutorial or video on how to use BAD BOY would be really good
I approach this very seriously, almost academically. :)
Although almost everything has been published, but there is a problem for perception, IT ALL SHOULD BE IN ONE PLACE. Therefore, I will prepare all the information in ONE NEWSLETTER. Some of the information will be in the public domain. The template will still be changed. I hope that this will be the final. In fact - how much can I change?
In the near future!

TRADING BAD BOY SYSTEM
1.RAT ZONE

Sorry, I was wrong. I thought that it would be better to describe the operation of the system in separate blocks. So, about the RAT ZONE performed by the author -TheRumpledOne.
In the trading system, visualization is slightly changed for the better. The entry point is highlighted.

1-1.png

TRADING BAD BOY SYSTEM
2.Supply And Demand Zones

Understanding Supply And Demand Zones is the basis of any training and your success, regardless of whether you want it or not, you will trade using this trading system or any other.
A few videos about this.

.https: //youtu.be/_IgcIza20_4

7.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

0 Replies 1909 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”