Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#2991
nasei wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
Yesterday I died in the 500 index chasing the air, I need more examples of failure. As Asians, it is difficult to trade to the United States. At present, there is only a loss, and there is no one game yet. The trend always occurs in the early hours of my sleep. Send more examples!
why don't you "simply" trade an Asian index, if index it must be?
as far as I can see: S&P 500 went up when Asian markets opened - so first it was a buy
only later did it turn into a retracement that - at the moment - still continues:
will it turn into a continuation trade or a trend reversal? At the moment continuation is more likely but - really - nobody knows until it happens (D1 is still up; H4 is still up; H1 retracement)
see: now - 5 hours later - we are in continuation mode (pretty weak, though, it might have very limited potential or MMO moves it along and we see a nice second leg). Had you stayed in your trade, you'd see green pips now.
So - either your SL was too close, or you panicked needlessly and canceled a valid trade.




Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#2996
luis1moce wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am
luis1moce wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:03 am
Hi everyone,

First trade of the week, enter at cross of trendline and close trade at +30 pips profit.


Regards!
Hello,

Sorry for spamming this thread with my posts, just wanted to show you another opportunity in the same pair for another 30 pips, so far +60 pips in 30 minutes. Hope everyone gets a week full of pips!!

Regards and thanks to XARD777 for this system!
With respect you are causing the confusion because you say always trade with the blue SQUARE bias but with the examples you gave you did not have that, you only had a blue CIRCLE uptrend bias

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#2997
genealno wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:28 pm
huh, is leverage really an issue for CFD trading? (or is he trading the actual index?)
a) Leverage is a big issue in CFD trading (because some people can't quite get used to the fact that they can just as easily adjust lot-size)
b) You have to ask him that.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#2999
handy148 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:36 pm
luis1moce wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am


Hello,

Sorry for spamming this thread with my posts, just wanted to show you another opportunity in the same pair for another 30 pips, so far +60 pips in 30 minutes. Hope everyone gets a week full of pips!!

Regards and thanks to XARD777 for this system!
With respect you are causing the confusion because you say always trade with the blue SQUARE bias but with the examples you gave you did not have that, you only had a blue CIRCLE uptrend bias
You are right, newbies must trade always with the blue square, advanced traders can trade with counter trend with only blue or red circle. My bad for not clarifying this since the beginning.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

      323 Replies 34330 Views

      by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

      323 Replies
      34330 Views
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

      21 Replies 13788 Views

      by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

      21 Replies
      13788 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”