Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

luis1moce wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:03 am Hi everyone,

First trade of the week, enter at cross of trendline and close trade at +30 pips profit.

Regards!
Hello,

Sorry for spamming this thread with my posts, just wanted to show you another opportunity in the same pair for another 30 pips, so far +60 pips in 30 minutes. Hope everyone gets a week full of pips!!

Regards and thanks to XARD777 for this system!
Attachments
These users thanked the author luis1moce for the post (total 2):
Banzai, pfxi

luis1moce wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am

Hello,

Sorry for spamming this thread with my posts, just wanted to show you another opportunity in the same pair for another 30 pips, so far +60 pips in 30 minutes. Hope everyone gets a week full of pips!!

Regards and thanks to XARD777 for this system!
Hello i dont understand your entry point, you have soo much places where price cross trend line but not all end like you said.

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 am
Hello i dont understand your entry point, you have soo much places where price cross trend line but not all end like you said.
Hi,

I hope it is more clear now? Remember to first look what is the main bias (blue square) and then look for crosses of price through the trendline in direction with the bias, also please don't be greedy, don't aim for hundreds of pips in M15 timeframe, just aim for 20-30 pips per trade, repeat 4-5 times per day and you are done for the day!

Regards.
Attachments
These users thanked the author luis1moce for the post (total 9):
Banzai, oskar656, RZAMK, errol, SWicak, pfxi, jasonx, hellomrtee, Jedidiah

Hello friends,
I had already made a request last week, because I did not receive any feedback, I myself looked for a useful simple screenshot indicator.
Found what i was looking for at FF.
It is not an EA that prevents another EA, it is an indicator.
Every time you open a trade a screenshot is taken and saved under MQL4 in the FILES FOLDER as a gif file.
This gif file contains the order number and ENTRY
If the same trade is closed, the order number and EXIT are displayed again.
I think it makes a lot of sense, because at the weekend everyone has the opportunity to analyze their trade and learn something from it.
Enjoy

Of course you also have the option to adjust the image size.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 12):
cinare, oskar656, errol, Jimmy, Narkarn, rudiarius, Sappyjay, pipalong, RZAMK, Grace2win, SWicak, Thangarasu
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:54 am Hello friends,
I had already made a request last week, because I did not receive any feedback, I myself looked for a useful simple screenshot indicator.
Every time you open a trade a screenshot is taken and saved under MQL4 in the FILES FOLDER as a gif file.
I think it makes a lot of sense, because at the weekend everyone has the opportunity to analyze their trade and learn something from it.
Enjoy

ScreenShotOnTrade.mq4

Screenshot (17).png

Thank you so much! This saves a lot of manual screenshot taking :D :thumbup:
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Skyold

Skyold wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:54 am Hello friends,
Enjoy

ScreenShotOnTrade.mq4

Screenshot (17).png

Great indicator. Thank you