Re: TRIX Indicators for MT4

Sadgebrowne wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:42 pm HI, I downloaded both trix indicators and i have dll enable but they are not loading onto screen when i select them, this is also happening with the dz asi smooth adjustable symbol mtf indicator, can some one please assist me in rectifying this these issues, would greatly appreciate it.
Hi, the issue was rectified, much thanks still.

Moving AveragesRe: TRIX Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:49 am This is a jurik trix log histogram.
This is superb, and a very interesting version of TRIX. From using it today, due to it's really "fast" reaction to markets I see it as a great scalping indicator especially when price is due for retracement. Thanks Mrtools for our new addition! :hug:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

A female coder goes by the name, stadevata, created this EA.

It is acting as a dashboard of T3 Trix for 28 forex pairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please create a folder name "SCANNER" inside "Indicators" folder ...
then copy your indicator "T3 Trix Histo (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4" into the SCANNER folder.

Copy EA to experts folder.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 8):
Intrest 1, kvak, Banzai, mucumba, Thangarasu, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

Deez wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:40 am Hi Stadevata, welcome to this forum, glad to have you onboard. Was actually hoping to run into you again as you left the other forum as i joined.

However the ea you created was posted here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295411812#p1295411812

Wanted to know if you could add the 30min TF to it..thanks again for all your work. :thumbup:
add M30 TF
pls check :)
These users thanked the author stadevata for the post (total 7):
Banzai, Deez, Раб Божий, rosalieone, Thangarasu, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah