Re: Polychromatic Indicators for MT4

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:24 pm Oh well, Bugger - any chance you can have a look to stop the repainting anyway.
Mladen might have mql4 files as says he coded it.. - see attached Title page screenshot.
Cheers,
Jim
Jim, please post your screenshots up as images. Those files you're posting are word documents.

Welcome to the site, good to see another Aussie! :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:02 pm Yeah, I've been trying to find who v2v is - no luck yet.
Thanks for having a look anyway mate - I appreciate it.
Let me know if you/mladen find out anything further or decide to do a similar version yourself.
Cheers,
Jim
Yes, v2v is on here under nathanvbasko and also regularly posts here: v2v Dynamic System for MT4.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:08 pm Thanks Jimmy, I'll contact nathanvbasko.
can't seem to paste those Screenshots in reply message - that's why I attached files - sorry mate.
Jim
Nah, that's okay! We're using a fairly dated forum software here so it's not your fault :sweat:

Here's a guide on how to upload screenshots: How do I attach/upload images or indicators to Forex Station?

Jim67 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:09 am PM reply from nathanvbasko said he doesn't have the source code anymore - so that's the end of that :-(
Yes, I tried to look for it, I can't find it on my archived. This is one of the first indicators (while learning mql4) that I coded based on Dz Polychromatic Momentum created by mladen.

If I am not mistaken, mrtools re-created a TDI based indicator using dynamic zones (with supporting .dll library file ) ─ but not sure if it is polychromatic. I think it was shared on daily downloads thread and under Ultimate TDI indicators thread. Try searching from the said thread, otherwise, find another tool/indicator herein as there are so many non-repainting which is way better than this one.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Jimmy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:59 am

Yes, I tried to look for it, I can't find it on my archived. This is one of the first indicators (while learning mql4) that I coded based on Dz Polychromatic Momentum created by mladen.

If I am not mistaken, mrtools re-created a TDI based indicator using dynamic zones (with supporting .dll library file ) ─ but not sure if it is polychromatic. I think it was shared on daily downloads thread and under Ultimate TDI indicators thread. Try searching from the said thread, otherwise, find another tool/indicator herein as there are so many non-repainting which is way better than this one.
Hey Nathanvbasko,
Many thanks for trying - no TDI Dynamic Polychromatics found yet - but will take your advice and continue the search.
Think I got excited about your Dz TDI PolyChormatic because it performed so well - but hey a repainter is a re-PAIN-ter :-)
Thanks again,
Onward and upward,
Jim

Jim67 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:17 pm ....Think I got excited about your Dz TDI PolyChormatic because it performed so well - but hey a repainter is a re-PAIN-ter :-)
Thanks again,
Onward and upward,
Jim

ho ho ho ho! you seem totally affected ...simply move on, and continue your journey.

Anyhow, try this one (not tried to use yet, just looking for features that I may use for my trading system), I download somewhere herein >>>
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─