Trading system to suit every style for free

If day trading entries on 15 mins chart with 1 hour chart for trend and momentum

If swing trading entries on 1 hour chart with 4 hour chart for trend and momentum

If swing trading entries on 4 hours chart with daily chart for trend and momentum

Very simple rules

I'll show with example very self explanatory
15 mins chart entry on vertex candle close
1 hour chart at the same time needs to be in the same direction

exit on the other side vertex arrow

could divide the trade into two entries 1-1 ratio close half and let the other run and close on other side vertex arrow
These users thanked the author mooniemoo for the post (total 3):
markstep, Banzai, egg

Re: Trading system to suit every style for free

markstep wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:08 am Does it repaint?
Because we are not trading reversals , this is essentially a trend trading system on pullbacks , the recalculation doesn't really come into play because if TTM SSA recalculates you will just miss out on a trade and vertex will give a signal at the pullback again not reversal , in theory and my testing it has worked just fine rest mate you can test for yourself , everyone is different the way they trade for stop loss personally I use a hard stop and give the trade room to breathe if you use too tight a stop you'll get stopped out most times but I reckon idea is solid
These users thanked the author mooniemoo for the post:
markstep