NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

donut4popo wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:08 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:23 am
Please Mrtools can you turn off the alarm of this indicator in default? thanks soo much.
Hello Cladi39. Does the Inputs tab "Alerts on true/false?" setting not work? I ask because your request makes it seem like you can't turn the setting to false. I use this indi too and it seems to work.
Yes it work that way, but i need the alert off by default or a version without alerts. I dont have the source code.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us
ATM_RSI Histo TripleStoch Divergence Alert.mq4
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

Hi mrtools,

CCI - volume weighted 2 - fantastic indicator that I use for trend direction, when CCI crosses +150 first time, it is only buy for me, when CCI crosses -150 first time it is only sell.

Is it possible to add sound alert when CCI cross 150 or the -150, but only the first time (only once), on candle close? Lets say that CCI crossed 150 first time, then went to 0, and crossed again 150 - I'd like to have only one sound alert (the first time it crossed 150).

Is it possible to do something like that? It would be even better if I could set my own limits, like 140 and -140.
CCI - volume weighted 2.mq4
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

maxus182 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Hi mrtools,

CCI - volume weighted 2 - fantastic indicator that I use for trend direction, when CCI crosses +150 first time, it is only buy for me, when CCI crosses -150 first time it is only sell.

Is it possible to add sound alert when CCI cross 150 or the -150, but only the first time (only once), on candle close? Lets say that CCI crossed 150 first time, then went to 0, and crossed again 150 - I'd like to have only one sound alert (the first time it crossed 150).

Is it possible to do something like that? It would be even better if I could set my own limits, like 140 and -140.

Think this is it.
CCI - volume weighted 2 alerts.mq4
(5.87 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

j0hg4nut wrote: Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us
Im still here sir..

j0hg4nut wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:47 am
Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us
Looks like it has divergence and level alerts already.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:11 am
maxus182 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Hi mrtools,

Think this is it.
Thank you mrtools sir! I will test it tomorow, but I'm sure this is it.

xmohammad wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:34 pm
Greetings and Regards
Dear friends and Mr. Tools
Please help find and identify the blue and pink circular indicator in the image and send the link below the post.
That indicator could be anything, have no idea.

1. Similar Topics

1. 1 Replies
    2. Signals

3 Replies 2919 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”