Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

EUR/USD on 1 hour Time Frame (since June 4th until now)

Opportunities explained in detail, please read rules of entry and exit in post #28 for more explanation.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
PipMaster221
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Yesterday, Wall Street had its worst day since mid-March due in part to a spike in coronavirus cases.

Here is Dow Jones yesterday - 5 min TF

Opportunities explained in detail, please read rules of entry and exit in post #28 for more explanation.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
PipMaster221
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

EUR/USD this morning (since NY opening bell) in 1 minute TF.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
PipMaster221
Maya Angelou

Done trading for today, wish you all an amazing weekend with your family & friends.

I think I'm making detail charts easy to understand but please ask anything or share your thoughts, Monday I'll gladly reply.

Marco Sousa
Maya Angelou

Hi marco, thank for your strategy, when I first read your rules, u mention about peak indi, but most of your trades based only on color of fast HMA and ForexprofitSupremeFilter. U didnt even care about slow HMA color so u take both reversal and trend following trades, right? As I can see your trading philosophy are: u scalping as much trade as u can base on slow HMA, u focus on good exit than good entry, one good trade can cover some lose trades... But what happen when market in sideway

Thank you so much for your input tvhh94, you are right, I am a scalper so I always try to see the best entries, that's why in the rules I have the aggressive and moderate mode.
For conservative entries is allways better to make a BUY when low HMA is in UPTREND.
When market is sideways the aggressive mode can give you losses of course, but that is the way a scalper do, cut losses with a small SL and TP with the options that I mention in exit rules.

Next week I will add the conservative entries and exits.

Marco Sousa
tvhh94
Maya Angelou

Added Conservative mode to the rules

Rules for entry:
Aggressive entry: when Xard fast Moving Average turns BLUE
Moderate entry: when Xard fast Moving Average turns BLUE and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns BLUE
Conservative entry: when Xard fast Moving Average turns BLUE, ForexprofitSupremeFilter is BLUE and slow Moving Average is BLUE
Rules for exit:
Aggressive exit: when Xard fast Moving Average turns RED
Moderate exit: when Xard fast Moving Average turns RED, and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns RED
Conservative exit: when ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns RED

Other motives to exit the trade:
When RSX shows divergence against your trade
When price touch a Pivot level (specially a weekly or monthly pivot level)
When price touch the Channel after a white candle (means a swing happened and price can reverse)
When price touch Support or Resistance level
You also should exit the trade before medium and heavy news events

Marco Sousa
Maya Angelou