Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Cladi39, I've told you 2 times that those 2 indicators don't repaint, why you keep insisting?
And all trades explained in detail have peaks before, why you said they don't?
There's no level required for you to claim is a peak or not, you look at the charts and you can easily identify all peaks, the level with dots is just to show how extreme the peak is.
Hope I clarified your doubts

Marco Sousa
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
tvhh94
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Marco_Sousa wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:44 pm Cladi39, I've told you 2 times that those 2 indicators don't repaint, why you keep insisting?
And all trades explained in detail have peaks before, why you said they don't?
There's no level required for you to claim is a peak or not, you look at the charts and you can easily identify all peaks, the level with dots is just to show how extreme the peak is.
Hope I clarified your doubts

Marco Sousa
88 filter does seem to repaint, see pic below;
Attachments

Didn't had the chance to reply yesterday, had a very busy day, sorry for that. So about the 88 filter repaint, I've continue to use it in my trading without seeing any changes, nevertheless I'm going to remove it from the entry rules, because I don't want anyone making a decision on a repaint indicator. It will remain in the strategy because it's very good in warning on price reversals.

I wanted to edit the 2 post on the 1st page where the rules are but it doesn't allow me, so here are the rules for entry modified. Exit rules are the same.

Rules for entry:
Aggressive entry: when Xard small Moving Average turns BLUE
Moderate entry: when Xard small Moving Average turns BLUE and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns BLUE
Rules for exit:
Aggressive exit: when Xard small Moving Average turns RED
Moderate exit: when Xard small Moving Average turns RED, and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns RED
Other motives to exit the trade:
When RSX shows divergence against our trade
When price touch a Pivot level
When price touch the Channel after a white candle (means a swing happened and price can reverse)
When price touch Support or Resistance level
You also should exit the trade before medium and heavy news events

Marco Sousa
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

jt9696 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:53 am Hi Marco
thank you for sharing. Appreciate your kindness. But cant seems to extract your files in the rar attachment.
Try to install Winrar, it's free. If you continue with the same problem please let me know.
Maya Angelou

Yesterday NY session EUR/USD on 5 min Time Frame

Opportunities explained in detail, please read rules of entry and exit in post #28 for more explanation.

PS. Forgot to mention on motives to exit the last trade, the divergence against our trade at 21.10.

Marco Sousa
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 2):
tvhh94, PipMaster221
Maya Angelou