Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:04 pm
Forex4edu wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:32 pm
Does anyone have or use Walk Forward Pro? Is it any good? Do you have a better recommendation? I thought I saw a picture of it on the forum some time ago, but I could not find it after a fair amount of searching and looking at old posts.
I appreciate your thoughts on it.
Thanks.
Walk Forward Pro.PNG
This is a strategy tester. Mostly for advisers. Why do you need it?
To optimize EAs, I wish to test check out. I find the results of the MT4 optimizer to not always work and it requires more time to run each currency pair if I want to test many of the EAs with input values that are not over optimized more in line with real results seen, at least on a demo account. I have used it along with Forex Tester. I find Forex Tester good for testing multiple pairs at once, but is time consuming charting and establishing good values for the various inputs. I find that Forex Tester gives the ability to do forward testing which helps improve the data. I know MT4 has the ability to be output the data with a properly programmed mql4, but I am not an mql programmer and spend the time I have learning to trade vs program. I also realize MT5 can test multiple currencies through its optimizer, but many of the EAs do not have mql5 source to compile.

I am seeking a method to more quickly obtain input values for the many EAs shared which turn out to run a little more closely to what I see on a demo account with a couple of different brokers. I know you do not really use EAs and I may not either, but I would like to at least test many of them out much more quickly on a few different brokers. Another challenge I have is deciphering whether an EA will run on my fifo brokers. Obviously, if they call themselves hedge, I can't. However, it is hard to tell if some of them will input multiple orders of the same size on the order book for the same currency pairs until I run them. Because you know what Walk Forward Pro is and you asked me this question, I am very interested in how your and/or others test the many EAs quickly to evaluate them. Again, I do not currently have the capacity to write what for some might be a quick mql program to output the values. I want to learn more efficient methods of doing this.

By the way, thank you for all that you do on this forum. I do not have any idea how you find the time to do all this and trade. I am very impressed.

Forex4edu

Forex4edu wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:36 am
amdudus wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:04 pm
This is a strategy tester. Mostly for advisers. Why do you need it?
To optimize EAs, I wish to test check out. I find the results of the MT4 optimizer to not always work and it requires more time to run each currency pair if I want to test many of the EAs with input values that are not over optimized more in line with real results seen, at least on a demo account. I have used it along with Forex Tester. I find Forex Tester good for testing multiple pairs at once, but is time consuming charting and establishing good values for the various inputs. I find that Forex Tester gives the ability to do forward testing which helps improve the data. I know MT4 has the ability to be output the data with a properly programmed mql4, but I am not an mql programmer and spend the time I have learning to trade vs program. I also realize MT5 can test multiple currencies through its optimizer, but many of the EAs do not have mql5 source to compile.
I am seeking a method to more quickly obtain input values for the many EAs shared which turn out to run a little more closely to what I see on a demo account with a couple of different brokers. I know you do not really use EAs and I may not either, but I would like to at least test many of them out much more quickly on a few different brokers. Another challenge I have is deciphering whether an EA will run on my fifo brokers. Obviously, if they call themselves hedge, I can't. However, it is hard to tell if some of them will input multiple orders of the same size on the order book for the same currency pairs until I run them. Because you know what Walk Forward Pro is and you asked me this question, I am very interested in how your and/or others test the many EAs quickly to evaluate them. Again, I do not currently have the capacity to write what for some might be a quick mql program to output the values. I want to learn more efficient methods of doing this.
By the way, thank you for all that you do on this forum. I do not have any idea how you find the time to do all this and trade. I am very impressed.
Forex4edu
I sent you a website where you can download it to internal mail.
There you need to go through a re-registration

So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
How should I write, shoot a video or lay out trading methods?
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS FOR WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION AND WHAT FOR AN EXTRA DESCRIPTION.
0.png
0-1.png
0-2.png
0-3.png
0-4.png
0-5.png
0-6.png

Starting from the following mailing, we will improve the post:
1. First and foremost, focus will be on practitioners' methods and systems successful traders with webinars and private trainings, private blogs. We look at the world of forex with different eyes.
2. Commercial programs. We continue, but there is a software quality problem. You find the description and screenshots seem to be the "golden lotus", but in practice, rewritten or renamed shit. But there is no way out. We will continue to separate the breed and look for grains of truth.
3. Thematic distribution. I will produce newsletters with the main theme and applications. For example, the following newsletter will be devoted to free robots that have been selected the guys have been practicing for a number of years and made optimization settings.
4.We expand the horizon and go beyond MT4 and Forex. We also speak, for example, of exchange trading.
0.png

How do you look at this type of video layout?

"In this chat with legendary FX trader Will Hunting, we discuss his views on trading Bitcoin and Ethereum in the crypto markets, as well as looking at some technical analysis such as his famous tazer technique. Recorded on March 4th 2020."

The Best Price Action Trader In The World! - Al Brooks | Trader interview
Al Brooks is a former ophthalmologist and trader with a difficult history and more than thirty years of experience. In this interview, he will touch upon, one might say, the philosophical component of markets and Price Action, give a lot of useful tips for beginners, talk about the wedge pattern, and share his bad experience with mentors and what lessons he learned from this

Trading Models Are Like Unicorns - with Kevin Saunders
Kevin is a trader who trades stock indices and forex using a host of automated strategies. In this interview, he will share his money management experience of more than $ 40 million, talk about his Australian version of the Turtle Traders experiment, and talk about his rather original view of system trading.

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2796 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”